National Rate?

Coming from blackburn and probably living under sharia law you wish you could get pissed up benjo
are you ikram in disguise;)

Your not far off pal it's full of the c*nts I can certainly tell the difference within the last 10 years. And I'm off the booze but that's cus I'm off to Ibiza in 10 week and need the body of an Adonis and not a short fat southerner ;)

that was funny benjo
i even spat my false teeth oot :eek:
feck the adonis look greek poofter (more than likely) why not just be a taught saxon warrior;)

Your not far off pal it's full of the c*nts I can certainly tell the difference within the last 10 years. And I'm off the booze but that's cus I'm off to Ibiza in 10 week and need the body of an Adonis and not a short fat southerner ;)

Have you got the number of the Adonis job? Any digs?
Here is my CV I am just waiting to do the 2 day basic Adonis assessment.
Photo not taken in Blackburn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 17

Mr Stavros doing the 'Adonis' at the blue oyster........ Lol as for a fat southerner women love sex with us they can roll over 3 times and still be on top of me lol

that was funny benjo
i even spat my false teeth oot :eek:
feck the adonis look greek poofter (more than likely) why not just be a taught saxon warrior;)

After a few bevvies Brits abroad were all Saxon warriors sure you can confirm that me old happy ?

Have you got the number of the Adonis job? Any digs?
Here is my CV I am just waiting to do the 2 day basic Adonis assessment.
Photo not taken in Blackburn!

Bet don Johnson (Miami vice) is shltting himself :laugh:

Looks like your taking a cr@p in that pool pal :) il pass your cv onto my supervisor

Not by choice it's a stag do, although we do get es paradis opening party whilst there :D

Top Bottom