Nasc

I have it from a very good source 2 minutes ago that Benchmark have NOT been taken off Carillion's tender list.

Also Benchmark are now NOT members of the Nasc.

You've been mis-informed mate. The one good thing about Carillion is that they are ruthless in sticking to their own rules. Unlike Lend Lease and others.

My sources are also excellent, but I don't want to get a row about it mate.

I have it from a good source that Benchmark/whatever they are trading as now have contested there removal from NASC and will soon be back on the list. All hearsay at the minute I suppose time will tell

thank you phil for your excellent knowledge. I have today been told that they are no longer NASC registered but carillion are going to keep using them. As the deal is done. some clarity is all im asking for but thanks again for your comments.

You've been mis-informed mate. The one good thing about Carillion is that they are ruthless in sticking to their own rules. Unlike Lend Lease and others.

My sources are also excellent, but I don't want to get a row about it mate.

Phil, my close friend deals with Carillion and Carillion only for Benchmark, whatever you have heard is wrong. We are not off their tender list.

Would this be a good time to drop in my card?:embarrest:

nasc do not list benchmark bsl as a member

thank you phil for your excellent knowledge. I have today been told that they are no longer NASC registered but carillion are going to keep using them. As the deal is done. some clarity is all im asking for but thanks again for your comments.

It makes me laugh. You knew nothing, you didn't even know that they had been kicked out of the NASC. I tell you how it is and suddenly you're an expert with a network of insider information.

There is no deal. Benchmark are off the Carillion list. Trust me.

Last edited:
It makes me laugh. You knew nothing, you didn't even know that they had been kicked out of the NASC. I tell you how it is and suddenly you're an expert with a network of insider information.

There is no deal. Benchmark are off the Carillion list. Trust me.

I bet your rubbing your hands for your bonus going up this year ...

As for not knowing personally I have more pressing matters that need attending to. Love ya loads Phil...XX....

Last edited:
I bet your rubbing your hands for your bonus going up this year ...

As for not knowing personally I have more pressing matters that need attending to. Love ya loads Phil...XX....

Yeah I don't really care either as I'm away on holiday at the moment - hence my 04.00 BST posts.

Maybe we can discuss further over a lemonade when I return.

Shame I'm gonna miss that one.:laugh:

A
Edited as I replied to a post i thought was directed at me.

Phil181 please inbox me as I have some information which will dispel the myth we are no longer on Carillon's tender list mate.

Top Bottom