NASC Jokers

I got the best one yet when trying to work to SG4 from clipboard Ciff. It's a system job 3 boarded lifts but the first one is really a kicker and the way the standards worked out there is only one cup above the lift when the hemps came out. My way round that has always been just put in the bottom handrail and it's perfect for hooking on to till you get a standard in and your top rail. Some of the boys do hemp from the step but it's a fair lift 3 lugs and not all like it. Clipboard Cliff comes along, the same guy who told the boys last week they were not scaffs if they are part 2 as they are still considered trainee's. His suggestion after watching for a minute or two was to explain to the boys the impending £900 fine his colleagues at the HSE would levy on me if he were to witness it and that they really should go on their knees and crawl along the lift without the need to hook on when there is only a bottom rail in place. I reckon I have to deal with the only mentally defective H&S advisor in the country.

I got the best one yet when trying to work to SG4 from clipboard Ciff. It's a system job 3 boarded lifts but the first one is really a kicker and the way the standards worked out there is only one cup above the lift when the hemps came out. My way round that has always been just put in the bottom handrail and it's perfect for hooking on to till you get a standard in and your top rail. Some of the boys do hemp from the step but it's a fair lift 3 lugs and not all like it. Clipboard Cliff comes along, the same guy who told the boys last week they were not scaffs if they are part 2 as they are still considered trainee's. His suggestion after watching for a minute or two was to explain to the boys the impending £900 fine his colleagues at the HSE would levy on me if he were to witness it and that they really should go on their knees and crawl along the lift without the need to hook on when there is only a bottom rail in place. I reckon I have to deal with the only mentally defective H&S advisor in the country.

That's what we are up against with Hse Aom.

I suppose, but telling men to get on their knees and crawl must surely take the biscuit? If at some point in the future he does come up with a valid point or idea the boys are still going to just laugh at him and fook him off.

It sounds like the type of job you are better of with out.these type of people send you skint

Nah, the job is Ok, like most of our work, not the best and not the worst. I usually quite like the h+s men, get a chat with them and explain your position is usually enough to send them away happy. I have never actually met this one and intend keeping it that way.

I'm not worried about our activities, however I am quite concerned about the mental stability of this poor soul.

Top Bottom