NASC apprentiships

I started on £14 a day, £70 a week but if I did a Saturday they gave me £30 cash. I felt rich as fcuk at the time

And now you make them drop 40sq in a day.....you slave driver...lol

Dropping 40 square 4 handed on a Saturday barely covers their wages ;)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Thats 100 foot long by 40 foot high Bobby before you ask :laugh::laugh:

Only a year older soz Ben lol

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Only pulling yer leg Ben lol

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Thanks sir Phil xxx

surely if he's on £125 a week he can't be paying full rent and council tax - that's the purpose of tax credits, to prop up slave like wages from greedy employers!

Last edited:
surely if he's on £125 a week he can't be paying full rent and council tax - that's the purpose of tax credits, to prop up slave like wages from greedy employers!

look for him because his under 25 single and working i can not find anything for him. rings true get up duff get concil house and ya better off not working

look for him because his under 25 single and working i can not find anything for him. rings true get up duff get concil house and ya better off not working

it's a sickening fact the system would rather pay you to sit on your arse spitting out kids, than paying people to better themselves!

The thing to remember is once on benefits always on them but a couple of tough years and you will get out what you put in.

The thing to remember is once on benefits always on them but a couple of tough years and you will get out what you put in.

thats it marra the lads bene threw the system form about 5 yr old doing well tbh

Anything worth while is tough or everyone would be at it. I hope he sticks at it and gets his reward.

Top Bottom