Nasc agency?

1969scaff

Reaction score
NASC has just announced it plans to reduce the percentage of cards in employees from 90% to 75%.So great news for all those leeches,sorry agencies out there.Won't be long before "cards in" will be a distant memory.Another giant step back for the building industry.Guys who fought for a decent wage and working conditions must be turning in their graves.Sadly it's happening across all walks of life,part timers,zero hour contracts,self employed all getting shafted while the bosses get richer and richer.

Ive given up hating agencys. Its the companys as far as im concerned they are the ones payin employees **** money then giving agencys a lot more. If their was no agencys what would us self employed do. Not workin for **** pay for any company. Agencys like Forefront pay us well agencys like them deserve to do well . See your point though 69 more nasc **** what will it be like 10 years from now no union all zero hours?

Last edited:
Sads news indeed
and another kick in the baws for the Scaffolder and as you say more workers rights down the swanny
Its really only confirming what we have all known for long enough with the likes of Harsco usiong predominantly AGENCY workers on big contracts like the scunthorpe steel works etc:mad:

I had better start ringing round all the NASC Companies then :idea:

never do owt for nowt unless its for thissen or (theesen) depends which part of Yorkshire for pronunciation

Last edited:
You money grabbing bast.erd cozzy, you'll do anything to line your pockets......lol lol

lol just striking whilst the iron is hot lol
Your outfit was advertising the other day i will give them a bell tomorrow

75% is still a fair chunk of cards in and probably just a bit easier to manage for companies of all sizes. You obviously have the big players who have massive swings in their work load, and at the other side of the scale you have your tiny operators like myself who really couldn't take on any agency boys as my percentage would collapse through the floor. I don't reckon it's the end of employment rights, probably just being more realistic.

Anyway, not been on for a bit, who has been upsetting who lately?

All hail the king aom....lol...how you been alistar?.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

you at Malvern??

Yes mate....noticed they had an add in scaff mag as well. Out of intrest cozzy whst you charging, cos they've kept this quiet from everyone.

Just the usual stuff Scaffy, I'm in the office today or this morning at least, Wind howling and lashing with rain. I'm supposed to be doing paper work but finding it hard to find the enthusiasm for it. I thought I would call in see what's going on.

Paper work....yawn yawn yawn hate it myself..
Gibbo retired cos of the abuse him and vllb were giving each other, which ended up them meant to be fighting at liverpool st station.
DS and swifty were going great guns against each other as well. Its all been quite entertaining.

Last edited:
Your right, think I will go and stick up a couple of gable ends with the boys, the Mrs can finish the paperwork, catch you boys later.

Phil 181 is the devil incarnate say kaiser soze wereas aom is the light at the end of the tunnel say Lorraine kelly ;)

Top Bottom