Name worse manager/supervisor you have worked for

peter molloy sgb/scafform dublin..used to be a cigartette salesman that was made redundant..was the eyes and ears of the company that just happened to have his brother as a director..completely clueless when it came to scaffolding and to top it off was a fcukin idiot with really poor knowledge of the game...the best was jon arbor brogan scaffolding,,an aussie chap that knew almost everything about scaffolding..a really fair bloke and a complete gentleman;)

got to agree with you mate peter was in fact worse than clueless....his brother donald wasnt up to much either thought mick champion was the one who kept that depot aflot.

got to agree with you mate peter was in fact worse than clueless....his brother donald wasnt up to much either thought mick champion was the one who kept that depot aflot.

yea donal in fact started off as a tea boy in the office in the early days in scafform,never actually erected a scaffold in his life but was groomed by the directors..when they sold up to sgb/harsco he got a percentage which made him fairly wealthy and a director hadnt a clue about the labour/real side of scaffolding..mick campion on the other hand was from a scaffolding family and was very knowledgable about the game.knew wat it was really like..he ran it really well but never had the final say.maybe if he had they would stiill be in business..just shows pen pushers ruin companies..they both started a seating company which is going to the wall...maybe they should stick to making tea or selling cigarettes ;)

Tony Kenny - Liverpool
Mark Beecham - Essex
Tommy Venables - London

Ben Flynn - (He is not or never will be a supervisor) just the biggest prick any of you will ever come across, beaware fellow scaffs.

yea donal in fact started off as a tea boy in the office in the early days in scafform,never actually erected a scaffold in his life but was groomed by the directors..when they sold up to sgb/harsco he got a percentage which made him fairly wealthy and a director hadnt a clue about the labour/real side of scaffolding..mick campion on the other hand was from a scaffolding family and was very knowledgable about the game.knew wat it was really like..he ran it really well but never had the final say.maybe if he had they would stiill be in business..just shows pen pushers ruin companies..they both started a seating company which is going to the wall...maybe they should stick to making tea or selling cigarettes ;)

i heard that they had started a company god help the lads working for them mate,eugene came out pretty well he got a packet and a new job in saudi with gb good days were had over there.

Guthrie

Did you join the Forum just to make this negative post your first on the Forum :confused:

I would like some of the posters on this thread to explain to this old dafthead what you hope to gain from slagging off people in this way

At best it may cost you a start in the future and at worst a libel action for defamation of character

Tony Kenny - Liverpool
Mark Beecham - Essex
Tommy Venables - London

Ben Flynn - (He is not or never will be a supervisor) just the biggest prick any of you will ever come across, beaware fellow scaffs.

I can also corroborate that.

Especially:
Mark Beecham - Essex
Tommy Venables - London

Those are 2 of the biggest tw@ts ive ever met.
Even more so than: Hire and Sales and his 'Sales Rep' BigAl.

I smell a double account poster, tbh.
Unless these 2 sad c.unts are actually talking over the phone about me??? LMFAO! :laugh:

Anyway, im sure that this list will be going on for a good long while, lol.

i heard that they had started a company god help the lads working for them mate,eugene came out pretty well he got a packet and a new job in saudi with gb good days were had over there.

Yeah eugene indeed done very well out of it..hes a multi millionaire..his business was buyin and sellin companies that he built up the reputations of..he got out at the right time..very cute fella..didnt know he went to saudi..pity the lads working under him over there lol:D

Believe Alec Holden was killed after a fall, whilst climbing the outside of a scaffold,usual practice in those days, grabbed a toeboard that was not secured correctly, and fell off backwards

Believe Alec Holden was killed after a fall, whilst climbing the outside of a scaffold,usual practice in those days, grabbed a toeboard that was not secured correctly, and fell off backwards

Sorry to hear that rigger, but still hold my opinions

Yeah eugene indeed done very well out of it..hes a multi millionaire..his business was buyin and sellin companies that he built up the reputations of..he got out at the right time..very cute fella..didnt know he went to saudi..pity the lads working under him over there lol:D

1st time a met him was at landsdown road we were doing the camera towers for tv he had about twenty guys fitting seats too seemed an amiable chap(1st impressions eh?)hes got a lovely job in saudi with a fat pay packet mate scafform was not too bad a wing of gb how it went down so fast ill never know.

1st time a met him was at landsdown road we were doing the camera towers for tv he had about twenty guys fitting seats too seemed an amiable chap(1st impressions eh?)hes got a lovely job in saudi with a fat pay packet mate scafform was not too bad a wing of gb how it went down so fast ill never know.

yeah was a good place to be when things were good..never a problem and money was to the penny..it went down hill when things went bad..it was dog eat dog some of the rates per square were ridiculous..they just couldnt compete..sad really had many a happy payday there...sgb scafform r.i.p :D
eugene is a very astute man that will never be out of a job.

yeah was a good place to be when things were good..never a problem and money was to the penny..it went down hill when things went bad..it was dog eat dog some of the rates per square were ridiculous..they just couldnt compete..sad really had many a happy payday there...sgb scafform r.i.p :D
eugene is a very astute man that will never be out of a job.

no company in Ireland escaped the big dip effected everyone.

Top Bottom