Name worse manager/supervisor you have worked for

you silly c unt

christopher convy

Lindsay (SHIRLEY) Harle Pyeroy, complete fukcing tossa and clueless to boot.

he is a bawbag mate total ******.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Lindsay (SHIRLEY) Harle Pyeroy, complete fukcing tossa and clueless to boot.

he is a bawbag mate total james blunt.

gordon thompson is by far the worst , a tescos security guard until well into his 30 s some how sucked enough tassle to be put on the courses to be a supervisor . thats the trouble now tickets mean everything wether you can do the job or not , a few year back the best lads got made up not the tassle touchers with the most tickets . 99% are bell ends now with no respect from the lads it never used to be like that

Seems to me its the people hiring ,who are out of touch.They dont want thinkers,just yes men.

Come across many tosser's,chancers,yes men and the down and out bast*rd's that take pleasure from demeaning a worker for any jumped up excuse

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

Abraham Lincoln

Come across many tosser's,chancers,yes men and the down and out bast*rd's that take pleasure from demeaning a worker for any jumped up excuse

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

Abraham Lincoln

Main reason why I started up on my own as I kept seeing people I could buy and sell and I had forgot more than they knew being made up. It's not all about delivering perfume and cigarettes into Aberdeen offshore offices.

There would be a grain of truth in that for everyone that started on their own. I see it as a positive as you might never have done it if all your supervisors were better than you.

john legg when he was on for fromscaff on corus

he use to hide so he could watch the lads working

he didn't make a good hide and seeker we all new he was there

FAT PAT THE RAT McARDLE WAS THAT ***** AT HIS JOB HE HAD TO SUROWND HIM SELF WAY A BUNCH OF USELESS PIES SO HE LOOKED GOOD BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THE CARD DUS NOT MAKEITH THE MAN IT ONLY HELPITH :nuts:

wot were u doin in the day so early zeus, rained aff lol:cheesy::nuts:we didnt get out to after tea slept from six this morning lol:eek:

Top Bottom