Name the best manager/ supervisor you have worked for.

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Steve prout dsl teesside

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Dave anderson from whitby isl london

Albi Edwards (Grimsby), Job DSL Basingstoke, would book you the weekend for a couple of g's. job & knocks bag of sand aweek 10 years ago,

Norman 'knocker' Casey on B.A.S.F for Hertel at Seal Sands.
Knew every trick in the book !

Vic Wilson and Shaun motson both from whitby, gaffers on interserve, both were awesome.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Disco dave on dungeness was pretty good too

Trevor Bevan - Cape Pembroke

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Gary Short - Artel

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Richie Martin - Hertel (Ricardo Martino)

Cyril Kift - GKN

John Duggan - GKN

Last edited:
in the past,peter holland,clive mowbray both old palmers men,norman craig Raylors,geoff watkins,did not say a lot but never missed a trick,stuck up for you if you where in the right regardless ,

Vic Wilson and Shaun motson both from whitby, gaffers on interserve, both were awesome.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

remember the year vic wilson was there cause i caught the clap from some stoinker in lydd:embarrest: remember disco. will and wayne powell good little shut downs at dungerness a.

vic wilson strict but fair used to walk like pinocio when he got out of the van until his knees loosend up and then he was like linford cristi without the lunch box ( i mate ):bigsmile:

vic wilson strict but fair used to walk like pinocio when he got out of the van until his knees loosend up and then he was like linford cristi without the lunch box ( i mate ):bigsmile:

any manager that lets you sought your clap out!!! is the ********!!!! tee heee hee!!

Rab polia he was my supervisor at lyndon's top man retired now .

Ten a day Ted was the best, always up front and honest. And if he didn't like you he'd punch your lights out

Top Bottom