My new site.

max

Reaction score
Hello gents.
As a way of avolding eastenders,corry and the rest of the **** she watches i decided to learn web design.
After a lot of learning have got to the stage where my site is close.
Have a look for yourselfs(few mistakes to sort)
the scaffolder

Now if there is anything that you feel could help/be informal to another fello scaffolder of scaffolding company please inbox me.
Thanks.
Max.

I had a quick look Max and can tell you one thing you will need to change your impact post as mine has worked in the rain many times. Other than that looks good.

my impact goes nut's in the rain and after the trigger gets wet it has a mind of its own, ie you go to tighten and it undoes etc (hilti). I did write that post based on 6 months of using one. I have went back to the spanner due to working on a smaller firm and the boss is not into change but, i do miss it !!!
Thanks for looking.

Hello gents.
As a way of avolding eastenders,corry and the rest of the **** she watches i decided to learn web design.
After a lot of learning have got to the stage where my site is close.
Have a look for yourselfs(few mistakes to sort)
the scaffolder

Now if there is anything that you feel could help/be informal to another fello scaffolder of scaffolding company please inbox me.
Thanks.
Max.

Very good Max mate.
I like it.
Really appreciate the time it took to do that site.

Have you thought about contacting SF Admin and seeing if he could advertise your site on here and you advertise this site on there? :idea:
Pool the resources as it was. ;)

well done max you can see you work hard on it
will visit it again

Site looks great. Clean and simple - exactly how web sites should be...no stupid animations or unnecessary clutter.

Nice one

Thanks for the nice comments.
hatterscaff, i spent a year teaching myself HTML but decided to use a word press format as it gives a nice cleaner site.
And yea i have missed a lot of soaps and people like dev in corro, What a w**ker.
I noticed on here their is people asking for bits of paper.if they are forwarded to me ill put them as a free download providing there do not break any copyright.
im still trying to write interesting articals, has anyone got any idea's on what would make a nice topic?
Thanks.
Max.

Just Had A Quick Swatch, Looks Good Max Keep It Going Mate.

yeah do an article on how many immigrant scaffs there is in britain.

immigrant scaffs would be a hard article due to the fact that they will not all be legal.

On here there is a number of how many scaffolders/ scaffolding companys there are in the uk, anyone know where it is ?

There is a rumor that scaffolding lorrys will need a tail boarld from next year to make the loads more secure ? anyone got any info on that ?
Thanks
Max.

Top Bottom