mr gibbs

So what if its all inclusive?do you think im going to trawl the net for a holiday thats not all inclusive just so im not open "to ridicule"who you trying to kid?best n most extravagent hotel ive ever been in was all inclusive,most of them are now ok phil mckrackin

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

So what if its all inclusive?do you think im going to trawl the net for a holiday thats not all inclusive just so im not open "to ridicule"who you trying to kid?best n most extravagent hotel ive ever been in was all inclusive,most of them are now ok phil mckrackin

they call you phill mckrackin don't they ..ya not even a scaff ya got that sh1t removal van old ldv pop and smoke ....whats you slogan DON'T DO YOU BACK IN FONE PHIL MCKRACKIN :laugh::laugh: so well of ya had to robb the lads holiday pay to pay for it woop woop last of the big benders

Last edited:
Scaff that was one load of dribble you posted,truely boring and unfunny,as for you phillip i dont care what you think all i know is ive got plenty of cash a nice house and nice big car and good life so couldnt give a toss about your opinion.one thing i did notice was you calling everyone who goes on an all inclusive holiday "mugs",some people may not have alot of spare cash n really struggled to get a holiday and you just sit on your high horse and slag them off,your a nice guy eh

now this is pot calling kettle you ewere bragging about paying your dog fek all HIPPO-krit - meaning fat hypocrite

Scaff that was one load of dribble you posted,truely boring and unfunny,as for you phillip i dont care what you think all i know is ive got plenty of cash a nice house and nice big car and good life so couldnt give a toss about your opinion.one thing i did notice was you calling everyone who goes on an all inclusive holiday "mugs",some people may not have alot of spare cash n really struggled to get a holiday and you just sit on your high horse and slag them off,your a nice guy eh

People with 'plenty of cash' do not go on an all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia in July!

As for your 'nice house' - I assume you are referring to your amazing 200k gaff that you seem so proud of? Until you came out with that little chesnut I didn't even realise you could still buy a house in the UK for 200k. I did a bit of digging on the internet and found that indeed, you can still buy a house for 200k. I was tempted to downgrade and put a nice few quid in the bank for the odd all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia, but I decided I didn't want to live in an ex-local authority, pebble dashed semi in Scunthorpe.

Anyway, I've had a couple of nice holidays this year myself, and am off to the States next month where we own a house (my Mrs is American) Fortunately, the house in the US was a lot cheaper than our gaff in London - although it still cost a lot more than £200,000.

If you happen to be flying to NY JFK on July 28th from Heathrow with BA, don't forget to say hello as you shuffle through Club into your economy seat.

People with 'plenty of cash' do not go on an all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia in July!

As for your 'nice house' - I assume you are referring to your amazing 200k gaff that you seem so proud of? Until you came out with that little chesnut I didn't even realise you could still buy a house in the UK for 200k. I did a bit of digging on the internet and found that indeed, you can still buy a house for 200k. I was tempted to downgrade and put a nice few quid in the bank for the odd all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia, but I decided I didn't want to live in an ex-local authority, pebble dashed semi in Scunthorpe.

Anyway, I've had a couple of nice holidays this year myself, and am off to the States next month where we own a house (my Mrs is American) Fortunately, the house in the US was a lot cheaper than our gaff in London - although it still cost a lot more than £200,000.

If you happen to be flying to NY JFK on July 28th from Heathrow with BA, don't forget to say hello as you shuffle through Club into your economy seat.

ahahahah .
durrrrrrrrr durrrrrr durrrrrrr neowwwwwwwww puwwwwwwwwwf !

master you have just been shot down in flames great shooting- goose ;)

I'm going away in August for a whole 7 days -----in my caravan:D

Nothing wrong with a caravan, I'm thinking of doing both. Visit the sister and family in Florida in September (Club Class;)) and buying a new static fairly close to home just for a weekend bolt hole.

haha, magic marra. I thought mine was nice but that is something else. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid my static is just a bit more meagre than that bad boy.

Phil181....Do BA let economy class passengers shuffle through Club?? If so i wont be using BA!!!!

As for caravans bring back great childhood memories of Margate.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Cheapest time to go? - St. Lucia Forum - TripAdvisor

Unfortunately yes.

However, I suspect you're more likely to find moneybags master and his boyfriend on a Monarch flight than BA, so don't worry too much.

Here he is!

So master, why do you come on here? You post things which you know will get some reaction.... so I can only guess you're all on your wickle ownsome and want some attention??

Master baiter. What a sad little boy, about 12 years old I'd say coz if he's a adult he's got some mental issues. He says things that nobody could give a flying fyck about. Seems like he's got no more to say now though thank god.

As others have already noted, his patter is pish.

Haha always get all you sadsack kunts bragging about how much you got and your big house in america with your big fat american ho of a wife haha sad sad people you sit and diss me for bragging about how much(or how little apparently)ive got you sad kunts

As I said before he says things that nobody can give a fyck about absolute verbal diorria sad pethetic little boy. I almost feel sorry for him.. Almost lOl

Top Bottom