mr gibbs

dico

Reaction score
well wheres jason gone the lad woz one of the lads that kept the forum blood pumping !!!! your either busy mate or youve thought why waste me time!!!! used to enjoy the olde videos dont be a stranger mate:blink1:

Couldnt Have Put It Better Myself Dico We Need Posters Like Jason On Here, Get A Good Discusion/Argument Going. Jason Is A Top Bloke In My Eyes.

even the paddycarr been hiding theres a few that have gone awol

Whats Happened To Paddy? Not Heard From Him For Donkeys.Another Good Man Sorely Missed On This Forum.

lots of the best ones gone keep trying myself but keep coming back,not going to pretend to like jason he irritates the fook out of me but the forums a better place with him and the rest with a personality

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

paddy got bored , this was brilliant at the start lads talking about the job and having a laugh ,now its nothing but a jobsite .looking for work in ggvhvhk" well keep fooking loooking forum not jobsite

you stay on alan it beats talking to the olde women and tv gana be sh!t for the next month with the olympics!!! x factor ante on for a couple of months either lol!!!!

paddy got bored , this was brilliant at the start lads talking about the job and having a laugh ,now its nothing but a jobsite .looking for work in ggvhvhk" well keep fooking loooking forum not jobsite

Aye, but it's up to the regulars to keep the forum alive too by posting and starting up threads. Come back Paddy :sad2:

think ya donkey on your avitar wants a carot timthumb lol!!! facebook is a get you on trouble site exspecially if your partner does nights lol!!! life too short ave a word with thee gezzer unless hes striking that staircase he ante gana get anytime to post lol!!!! you okay jason fookem!!!

Jason is working nights - I noticed he re-tweeted somthing I put on twitter yesterday and he has appeared a couple of times on Linkdin. I'm sure he will be posting again soon.

Thank god, I was beginning to get nervous.

Dont worry boys im still here!havnt posted for a while coz i was on
holiday,3weeks in st lucia ******* bliss!the skint tramps that work for me just about covered my hol when i was away plus i used a grand off there "holiday pay"haha suckers!

Welcome back!! St lucia is a bit naff all those nouveau riche taking those all in paid for holidays where you have to wear a a rubber wrist band. Didnt your package run to internet as well?

Dont worry boys im still here!havnt posted for a while coz i was on
holiday,3weeks in st lucia ******* bliss!the skint tramps that work for me just about covered my hol when i was away plus i used a grand off there "holiday pay"haha suckers!

Only pikeys go to the Caribbean in July - Middle of the hurricane season and by far the cheapest time to go.

Of course i had internet on my phone i just genuinley dont feel the need to come on everyday and post alot of **** like you sad *****,im not a pikey and the weather was great not a single drop of rain,3 overcast days in 3weeks so hish your mouth peasent

Ok calm down mate, anyone who boasts about having a 200k gaff and going on an all-inclusive holiday to the Caribbean in July, is leaving himself open to a bit of ridicule.

Anyway, I'm glad you and your boyfriend were lucky with the weather.

So what if its all inclusive?do you think im going to trawl the net for a holiday thats not all inclusive just so im not open "to ridicule"who you trying to kid?best n most extravagent hotel ive ever been in was all inclusive,most of them are now ok phil mckrackin

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

So what if its all inclusive?do you think im going to trawl the net for a holiday thats not all inclusive just so im not open "to ridicule"who you trying to kid?best n most extravagent hotel ive ever been in was all inclusive,most of them are now ok phil mckrackin

"best n most extravagent hotel ive ever been in was all inclusive" - that doesn't mean it was any good.

All inclusive is for people on a tight budget, when you grow up and possibly have a few quid in your back pocket, you'll go room only. Until then, you'll have to make do with your little wrist band and queue up for your 'local beer and spirits' with all of the other mugs...

NB - oh yeah and as for 'trawling the internet' - when you grow up, just call Trailfinders and let them sort it all out, that's what people with money do.

Top Bottom