mobile phones

why do ya need to worry about what fone ya got or if it gonna get dust in it.. own personal fone should be kept in wagon n used for bait n ur own time only, we got a lad who works wit us( well he did till sacked last week) n had his fone out at every time some1 had there head turned, n feck me that does my head in when they r txtin or ringin ppl all the time, whats that important it can't wait a couple hours?

Must admit Steve, I do hate that but every now and again it is worth it just for a laugh. One of our young trainee's started texting one of the scaffs pretending to be a wee dirty. He had him on the hook for a week, telling him all what he was going to do to him/her. Eventually he set up a date and split his sides laughing when he saw the scaff coming for his big date still wearing his Aom boiler suit carrying a box of chocolates and a red rose, all because he thought she agreed to let him put it up her cooncil gritter.:laugh:

Must admit Steve, I do hate that but every now and again it is worth it just for a laugh. One of our young trainee's started texting one of the scaffs pretending to be a wee dirty. He had him on the hook for a week, telling him all what he was going to do to him/her. Eventually he set up a date and split his sides laughing when he saw the scaff coming for his big date still wearing his Aom boiler suit carrying a box of chocolates and a red rose, all because he thought she agreed to let him put it up her cooncil gritter.:laugh:

lol, now that summet i would like t see, the look on his face would have been worth a picture or 2 lol.

AOM answer your phone FFS!

crnt find the answer button riting rubbed off lol

Trust the young guns to be worrying about what types of phone we have, you must be the exception to the rule marra as anyone under the age of 30 is cutting around with more technology in their phone as sent men to the moon.

Mine is an old Samsung, unbreakable which took me nearly a week to break the screen but eventually they changed it and not had any problems since. You can't see the screen anymore and most of the buttons are worn off but I hate the fekin things anyway.

well my alcatel 99p fone was unbreakable but not un loss able

would of give ihm it in the gritty foe bene a cheeks **** thatkll teach him lol

Top Bottom