mobile phones

marra watson

Reaction score
whos got what and how does it fair up in wet weather or with the dust of site with it having to bee wrapped up in cotton wool had the relyable alcatel for a pund but lost it also need to have a cam on this 1 so who got what and needs to be cheap lol

Last edited:
Blackberry curve I've kicked mine all over the yard quite a few times and the b.astard still keeps ringing!!!

Iphone 5 - no good in wet or dust or when dropped me ol brown hatter

Deffo an iphone marra,just take a pic of the tag,handover,completed job,drawing,etc,and email them straight from the phone,job done;)

Deffo an iphone marra,just take a pic of the tag,handover,completed job,drawing,etc,and email them straight from the phone,job done;)

am still on the spanners marra ne good this fandanngle fones lol am sure i said cheap like 30 40 quid cheap just shows ya who sits in office and counts money :laugh:

Nokia 3330 yes it's still going

These phones are pretty much indestructible; i've dug them out of cavities, dropped joists on them and all sorts. And it's got snake!

But if you really need a camera...

chinese-baby-phone-swap-420-90.jpg

Cannot go wrong with an old Nokia. Mine is about 4 years old, got a camera, auto shut off from Sunday night, until Monday afternoon, and the auto shut off comes on Fridays at about midday, sometimes earlier, then turns itself on only if a Saturday shift is happening. It some how detects the wife phoning, especially whilst having a pint, and fek me, the answer button sticks not allowing me to answer her. Do not use an i phone for drawings, as if like a lot of drawings I have used, end up throwing them! waste of a good phone lol.

I phone 4 with a griffin cover (military spec) great for sites and wear and tare! Take the cover off in the weekend, give it a clean and hay presto one times (non battered) phone ! : )

Trust the young guns to be worrying about what types of phone we have, you must be the exception to the rule marra as anyone under the age of 30 is cutting around with more technology in their phone as sent men to the moon.

Mine is an old Samsung, unbreakable which took me nearly a week to break the screen but eventually they changed it and not had any problems since. You can't see the screen anymore and most of the buttons are worn off but I hate the fekin things anyway.

I've got a galaxy 2 with a casemate tough case. It seals the back against dust etc. I keep it in my side pocket of the work trousers and have no scratches on it at all. Great phone for taking pics of jobs and emailing them to the office.

Got A Tesco Tenner Phone, Had It For About Eight Months, Why Spend A Fortune On A Phone, They Just Get Bashed To Pieces In Our Job. I Can Make And Receive Calls And Texts What More Do I Need?

iphone 4s with the griffin survivor case
if anyone asks the case works as i dropped mine 30ft on to a path and its fine and the case is still intact

why do ya need to worry about what fone ya got or if it gonna get dust in it.. own personal fone should be kept in wagon n used for bait n ur own time only, we got a lad who works wit us( well he did till sacked last week) n had his fone out at every time some1 had there head turned, n feck me that does my head in when they r txtin or ringin ppl all the time, whats that important it can't wait a couple hours?

htc sensation , , great phone , but battery is lousy !

Top Bottom