mobile phones with trackers

aom and what are you trying to imply there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we dont tracker phones but have trackered all the vehicles in the past that curbs the piss taking

|First time had it done was xmas 07 , didnt tell anyone then let them book there hours then showed them the quartix print outs amazing differences , one guy was leaving at 5am then spending an hour in the tea van on the A21 , saved 650 the first week from that excersise across 5 vans ( 12 men)

it must save a bit on fuel and insurance as well haveing your van tracked, i did have someone brackdown in a truck 40 miles from where they should of been.

there is at the min mate aint had a wash for 5 days :):):)

aom and what are you trying to imply there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we dont tracker phones but have trackered all the vehicles in the past that curbs the piss taking

|First time had it done was xmas 07 , didnt tell anyone then let them book there hours then showed them the quartix print outs amazing differences , one guy was leaving at 5am then spending an hour in the tea van on the A21 , saved 650 the first week from that excersise across 5 vans ( 12 men)

Wasn't implying anything there scaffy it was just something vllb mentioned in the past.:sick::D

mate that geeza more full of s hit then iam !!!!!!!!

Previous company I worked for trackered up all Lorries and Vans with intresting results ;)

Im with a Lads in Wagons company now who all come back to the yard every day...so no real problem...:cheesy:

oh really ... pssss

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

threads open phillios

how strange you have posted on a locked thread gingeeee.

No VLLB , one of my mates sons was rapped about 18 years ago when he was 10 and he is still fu cked up now , i just dont think its funny mate

hmmmm you lie , i am many things but i aint one of them you ginger numpty

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Nothing tonight do with me Phil,

reads good mate are you getting flustered are you near a playground???

not like you son , u are one of them famous lads that have a lot to say .......... other than to the face

Top Bottom