mobile phones with trackers

timthumb

Reaction score
are mobile phones with trackers they way forward to check on lads hours on site......

some of the boys keep going home early

A 2 way thing,as long as there earning for you,does it matter if they are nicking an hour or two,long as jobs are up to scratch,and a good ammount of work is turned over dont see any probs mate..

mine would be attached to the first foreign lorry i came across and seek an employer more production orientated rather than a clock watcher if the lads have done there graft who gives a feck if they " get a flyer "

Been told that conallys in m/cr the lads text when they get to the job and the computer software knows where that text has been sent from .

A 2 way thing,as long as there earning for you,does it matter if they are nicking an hour or two,long as jobs are up to scratch,and a good ammount of work is turned over dont see any probs mate..

As you say Daz mate, if they are on price, and happy with there price, and the Employer is making money, that is a happy medium. As long as everything is 'Tickety Boo' why upset the applecart.

However, in this day and age (Here comes the rant).......In my employ the new scope of Gaffers are just 'Yes' boys to the upper management system. not one of this new breed of Gaffers has a pair swinging,straight out of 'Uni' Gee whizz,arnt they clever.

I am a Bonus worker, as long as i covered my Basic wage, it was my incentive, to either Crack on make more money, Chill a bit and make some Bonus, work in the rain or cabin myself up. I could and would have, sometimes half day Monday, and finish 12.00 every Friday for 20 yr plus.

Come the 'Recession' These bunch of jumped up tosser gaffers have everything but the School bell' they couldnt give a flying feck what you do when your here, as long as you start at 8.00am and leave 4.30 pm.

Too angry to say anything more on the subject for the time being, i would make Allan 666 seem like a Saint.;)

Been told that conallys in m/cr the lads text when they get to the job and the computer software knows where that text has been sent from .

Its getting ridiculous now, what a about a course for texting just incase you break a finger when sending it!:D

Last edited:
Yeah, put trackers in the guys phones. Also make sure electrodes are attached to the scaffolders ******** so when they go early they get 10,000 volts charged right through them.

Now i really thought you were gonna say my wife makes me text when i get to work and when i leave!:amuse:

As long as i have done the dishes,put the washing on the line and ironed it all, before i go to work, my wife does not bother me at work till i am 4.3 mins late, then she suspects i have slipped in somewhere for a bottle of Cherry B and a bag of Spring onion flavour crisps. I sometimes leave work at 4.00 so i can sneak in a bag of Roast Chicken flavour as well, i must be a Crisp Binge eater:D

Price work paddy my man then go for as many Cherry Bs as one likes , and no one can say Sweet FA , well maybe the wife as you fall through the door swearing blind you hae only had 2

i cant beleive some fecking winker actually had the audacity to come on this site and ask for advise on how to track his lads.the boys may be sloping off early but as stated before if they are producing and making money for themselves and the company WTF.
IF YOU TREAT MEN LIKE MEN YOU GET RESPECT,IF YOU TREAT MEN LIKE CHILDREN THEY WILL ACT LIKE CHILDREN.
IF YOU PAY PEANUTS YOU GET MONKEYS.ITS NOT THE MEN WHO NEED TO BE TRACKED ITS THE GAFFER BECAUSE YOU ARENT ALL THERE ARE YOU YOU FECKING CLOWN:mad::mad:YOUR A DANGER TO YOURSELF

know a bloke, had two of his lads on a site been working there for a couple of months, booking till 5.30 every day for leaving site, there was no work on this site for a week, so he sent them some where else, then someone need to go back to this site and he had no one spare so he had to go his self, it got to 3pm and foreman comes up to him and say come on i want to be going when he asked the foreman why he was going at 3 he replyed that is what time this site close after that he put trackers on all his vans.

Cant blame him for that,obviously didnt know his lads were going early. Trust goes 2 wys

You gotta pick a pocket or twoooo,You got a pick a pocket or twoooooo :D

If you leave the lads on thier own without checks or supervision what do you expect.:laugh:

A fair day's work for a fair day's pay. You can't have it both way's lads(unless you're scaffy).

Top Bottom