lyndon scaffolding

Got a mate who has worked for lyndons got years ,sound a decent outfit

Have a few mates who have worked on there for years , meant to be a very good outfit , one of the best im lead to believe , top notch gear

Have a few mates who have worked on there for years , meant to be a very good outfit , one of the best im lead to believe , top notch gear

They've got some really nice clean and tidy work going on at the moment. They have also just opened up new offices in London just in case anyone else may be looking for work, worth a shot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

do u work on there m8?

not yet mate trying to decide between a couple to be honest. im coming away from supervising and going back on the tools. ringing around myself to see whats about but lyndons seem the favourite, heard good feedback on them

Hemper, if it's the Redbridge flats job be alert for three HSE reps watching you work from a old Ford mondago,one's a black guy they work for Havering Homes ,already they've got shot of three scaff firms doing their project,last one cos they were using spilt sole boards.

Did you talk to someone called peter knight. Cause they are recruiting, they even have an ad on their website going

Very strange look on their website and fill in the online application that may help.

Patience is a virtue lol.

Anybody here work for lyndons and got any work in the south wales area ?

Top Bottom