lyndon scaffolding

hemper

Reaction score
can anyone shed some light on lyndon scaffolding, not sure on background. i know they have always had a pretty good rep, some feed back would be helpful before i take a job offer

As far as I know they are still an excellent outfit.
I have worked for them in the past and found them to be a good company to work for.
Hope this helps.

Mr C

can anyone shed some light on lyndon scaffolding, not sure on background. i know they have always had a pretty good rep, some feed back would be helpful before i take a job offer
Been tryin to get start wi em up our way mate but to no avail.
General feeling up here seems to be once you're in wi em they look after Ya.
Gettin start seems to be a problem though.
My advice for what it's worth would be take the job,good luck mate.

Lyndons

Don't know about the other depots but Birmingham were great to work for, Fiddler's Ferry for a good while, worked for the Manchester branch doing the schools for a good couple of years but left with an injury. Last I knew the lads had had their hours cut right down but they always paid what they said, just a bit up & down lately but in the climate who isn't.

Apart from the step and the glasses on street and site work they're said to be a decent outfit. The tube is light too.

All sounding good so far

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

They seem to get decent work... although their London branch has a Contracts Manager whos apparently a bit of a cowboy.

Ive been told he dont know the difference between a Double and a BasePlate...
But you know how rumours are! :D

Jason

I remember a scaffolder who lasted at T5 for 6 months who had an advanced card and was definately a cowboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually Takes minimum 1 hour - maximum 1 work day on site to establish Grade competence.

For him to last 6 months:
Company may have considered
Scaffolders amounts & availability reqd for job duration.
Actual rate of Pay & wages Paid to him at time of his services
Employee Related to Management

Reckon he was more of a Bengal Lancer (Chancer)than a Cowboy when first applying for the Job.

Last edited:
yeah i heard he came to work on a horse. 10 gallon hat on a 2pint head

Starting to sound worse is old lyndons, but until you try it yourself you'll never know I guess. Decisions decisions

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jason

I remember a scaffolder who lasted at T5 for 6 months who had an advanced card and was definately a cowboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job i was only a Part 2 on T5... otherwise i might have been sent in to put his work right! lol.

Jason

I heard he only lasted 6months cos as a cowboy he had a plate of beans and blew into town and quickley blew out!!!!

Jason,

You must be a different Jason to the one i worked with at T5............

Spanner,

Ive been on the underground, overground and any other tube you can think of but not as far travelled as our mutual forum colleague the " Bouffont Kid".

The only tube Blueberrys been on is a tube of smartie's. thats why the smart remarks to many e's

Top Bottom