Looks like they,ve hounded Jason out

£350 a day?? Yes as a JOKE! :D
In reply to some Part 1 guy telling me he was running his own outfit of 6 blokes and getting £160 a day cash in hand...

I also said i have a company helicopter... AS A JOKE.

Mate, you really are a special case, aint you?
No wonder people accuse us Scaffolders of being thick! pmsl :laugh:

Can i see the green eyed monster rearing his ugly head Jonny? :D
One day when your allowed to get up off the first lift and put some trannies in you can have a CV just like that one. :cool:

There's a handy ignore button if someone really annoys you. Go to that users profile, click user lists and add to ignore list. Sorted, ignorance is bliss.

This is another post that is completely past its sell by date, i for one am
fuck1ng sick of reading all the sh1te that is posted on here about who is going to sort who out, who has the biggest kn0b and my dads bigger than your dad mentality, if your gonna do it meet somewhere and get it done if not fuck1ng grow up and start acting like grown men not children having a spat in the playground

Phillo thats the Gibbanator.s..the algeria ...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

OK Mr Gibbs I am ready to put this argument to bed,It is getting out of hand and starting to annoy other members that have been on the forum alot longer than you and especially I...what started out as slagging match has turned the opposite rd...I take back all the nasty stuff I have said..but belive me it was just slagging...Im sure you are a great scaffolder like I once was ,got out of that game yrs ago and chase the easy money now..looking at how you set out your stair tread your a tasty fella and take pride in your work.it will be a work of art more than a scaffold when it is finished.the only advice I can give you is take plenty of tablets for the s-its to algeria cos you get a dose of the trots when you are there,also anti histimime tablets for the mosquitos and of course drink plenty of water...before I go just to set the matter straight I never once inted your famaily to get involved the way you taught ..so safe on-word journey and enjoy your trip...

asta la vista..

johnny

Well done Johnny

I'm bored now............lol

But is Jason man enough to accept the peace pact........

Phillo thats the Gibbanator.s..the algeria ...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

OK Mr Gibbs I am ready to put this argument to bed,It is getting out of hand and starting to annoy other members that have been on the forum alot longer than you and especially I...what started out as slagging match has turned the opposite rd...I take back all the nasty stuff I have said..but belive me it was just slagging...Im sure you are a great scaffolder like I once was ,got out of that game yrs ago and chase the easy money now..looking at how you set out your stair tread your a tasty fella and take pride in your work.it will be a work of art more than a scaffold when it is finished.the only advice I can give you is take plenty of tablets for the s-its to algeria cos you get a dose of the trots when you are there,also anti histimime tablets for the mosquitos and of course drink plenty of water...before I go just to set the matter straight I never once inted your famaily to get involved the way you taught ..so safe on-word journey and enjoy your trip...

asta la vista..

johnny

Thank you.
I accept your apology.

And offer my own.
Im sorry and next time ill try to think before i slag other members off.

Peace.

is this going to go on for another week with everycant cheering them for not actually having a go.it was only kept alive by everyone posting on something that they claimed they didnt like.:eek:

WELL DONE BOYS THEY SAY H8'S THE FIRST SIGN OF LOVE :love::love::love: AND REMBER NO GLOVE NO LOVE ;) NICE TO SE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS AGAIN NOW

vllb it wasnt that long ago you were getting slaughtered over the canada thing,which reared it head again the other week again and no cant came to your aide.
And yes its **** without a wee bit of banter now and again,feck me im even posting on a spelling thread on a scaffolders forum aaaahhhhh

Top Bottom