Looks like they,ve hounded Jason out

it's all well and good when he's giving it to other people though swifty? not like he didnt give it back aswell..

not that i know of no. but im just saying if someone can give a bit of mouth surely they can take it? its the internet. did anyone send him real death threats or anything? i mean. thats like closing down facebook coz someone wrote a few sh1tty comments on a picture or summink...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

ive never seen him give out the amount of grief hes had the last week

i didnt say it was fair. but if you're prepared to give, be prepared to recieve

Marcus i have seen Jason give plenty mate , remember 21 who said something Jason didnt like ?
Each to his own in my eyes but if you put Videos of yourself on the internet , post all your personal details then you are asking people to criticize you , also you will attract Trolls who only have power if you feed them

Why would somebody start another tread about it? just looking at the title of this forum id say it was for scaffolding? not about any individual?

Lol.

Still a knob i see 'Jonny'..?
I thought you was gonna come to see me this week?? Knock me out??
Your just a sad, jealous f.ucking mug. I aint gone anywhere... been REALLY busy working overtime on some nice little London Underground jobs - a few extra quid before i go to Algeria next week. :)

You know that one? The one ive apparently made up... :unsure:

When you grow a c.ock come back and talk to me.
Until then - like ive said before: Your nothing but a spineless cockroach.
Watchout though... your phone might explode too... lmfao!!

No guys: no ones hounded me from anything.
Im still here and still very much fighting fit.

Also thanks for all the 'No' votes... i really appreciated it.
Gaz - your a c.ock too. :)

as ive said before couldnt really give a flying feck boys will be boys.opinions are that everyone has one some air them more than others and not all opinions are liked or appreciated,but this is a forum so let them at it i say LET THE WINNER TAKE ALL.
I WILL HOLD THE JACKETS.

Ian does your lass know that you that you have posted her on here..??

I am a great believer in free speech and that every man has a right to voice his opinion. Every man has a right to disagree with that opinion as well.
But is there any need for the silly threats and pointless slagging off?
If you agree or disagree with a subject then it should be debated in a rational manner.There is no point in all the " I will come down and sort you out" stuff when people are sat behind a PC screen.

Talk to that c.unt then.
Im f.ucking sick of the comments... all he done here is post shiite about me... 95% of his posts are something to do with me, where 5% of mine are replies to him.

I didnt spend over a year investing time and energy into this Forum - contributing, making effort, building friendships and what ever to have a knobhead like that come here and troll EVERYTHING i say.

He started it... for little to know reason and not backing down 1 inch.
This will continue until that prick gets a f.ucking life and gets out of my face.

My comments were directed to everyone. We all have to give or take criticism at some stage in our lives. Lets just do it in a more constructive way than this puerile, playground manner.
Thats just my opinion and if people want to carry on in the same way then that is their right and I will defend that right to the end.

Don't think so HSWT, oh well you did try.

Top Bottom