looking 2 travel

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;85998 said:
God i remember those nights very very well .

You spend the night at the bar spending more than you have earned that week and you end up dancing on your own and looking a right Plank

Bring back memory's Paddy ?

Memories!!!!!

@ Paddy .

Iam 48 now and Scaffolding is all i know .

I left School @ 15 ( Bad boy ) and fell into oiling fittings for 2 years, and so the love for Scaffolding started .

I have worked my-self around the country working away from home to keep the wife happy .

When i bleed , i bleed Scaffeaze oil .

Just because i know my way around a computer is either here or there .

I may come across as arrogant and flash but at the end of the day im a Scaffolder .
Full stop

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;86003 said:
@ Paddy .

Iam 48 now and Scaffolding is all i know .

I left School @ 15 ( Bad boy ) and fell into oiling fittings for 2 years, and so the love for Scaffolding started .

I have worked my-self around the country working away from home to keep the wife happy .

When i bleed , i bleed Scaffeaze oil .

Just because i know my way around a computer is either here or there .

I may come across as arrogant and flash but at the end of the day im a Scaffolder .
Full stop

Well why not 'Intricate' instead of being rebuked, hey mate..... there is nobody worse than me, i only drink on a weekend, and i cringe at half the sh1te i have posted, however, i have integrated with the community on the Forum. Come inside mate, your welcome here.....if.....there again there is not many ifs. Just Tow the line. (Loads of Typo's and grammar there for you).

Regards
Paddy

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;85978 said:
I don't expect to be criticised by some sarcastic member .

My post was legit and helpful, only to be put in the same category as a "Gremlin" , im human , when someone has a go ,then i defend my-self , its what we all do .

Chill bud, maybe you should get up to speed with your own grammar before you start pulling other members on theirs.

Example

I'm, not im. Capital I apostrophe m. lol

Are you hereing me :)

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;85998 said:
God i remember those nights very very well .

You spend the night at the bar spending more than you have earned that week and you end up dancing on your own and looking a right Plank

Board not plank ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom