Long shot, part 2 portfolio needed!! lol

I'm surprised that prick 'instructor' hasn't poked his nose in on this one.

Maybe he's still trying to figure out how to plan brace a set of beams...

I've heard the citb monitor this forum and arrange contract killings on those who attempt to cheat on their portfolios.

I can't say for definite that it's true, but thats what I've heard.

Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate you on losing 3-0 to the mighty Swindon last night.

Start as you mean to go on...

Miguel, get yourself a mug of coffee and sit down and read it, then fill it out one page at a time. There is nothing too it once you start, keep your 100 brick in your sky rocket.

Nothing to it if you are a scaffolder of course. If you are a Spanish waiter who wants to go into scaffolding because theres a bit more money then its more tricky.

Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate myself for securing the Dubai contract.
I'll be able to pay the guys at least £15K per month, digs in a 5 star Hotel etc.
I just don't know where I'm going to find 40 part 1&2's. do you know anyone that might be interested Swifty?

Start as you mean to go on...

I'll ask about Phil.

Nothing to it if you are a scaffolder of course. If you are a Spanish waiter who wants to go into scaffolding because theres a bit more money then its more tricky.

Sorry, no one told me the waiters were filling these things in now. The country boys are always the last to hear I thought they were just for skiffolders.

Top Bottom