Long shot, part 2 portfolio needed!! lol

watfordscaff

Reaction score
Gotta complete my part 2 assessment and cant find my portfolio anywhere, anyone have a recent one they can send me , scanned etc...... Worth a go..Otherwise i think i will be charged silly bunce!! Also anyone been assessed recently??? how was it?

I dont think the Portfolios are too much money, for a replacement.
Have you tried the CITB?? Might be worth a phone call.

I very very much doubt your going to get one sent to you from someone on the Forum...

True. Never had that problem with the old ECITB card...

That system was open to abuse as well. Those portfolios are not that difficult anyone who has half a clue should be able to complete it.

Whats happened to that thread on overseas work Phil? I feel you mentioned a certain God like name and its been removed or was it that country that begins and ends in A but doesnt have kangaroos that did it??

That system was open to abuse as well. Those portfolios are not that difficult anyone who has half a clue should be able to complete it.

Whats happened to that thread on overseas work Phil? I feel you mentioned a certain God like name and its been removed or was it that country that begins and ends in A but doesnt have kangaroos that did it??

Yeah I was thinking that.

Probably the same group of people who are desperately trying to destroy our industry under the disguise of 'democracy'...

these portfollios ante no different to the photos there easy fiddled!!!! most blokes are to lazy to fill them in although a £100 to fill one in sounds steep but jesus anybody filled the new ones in latetly i no a freind of a freind of a freind and hes quite happy to fill them in for a £100 if youve got a family and a morgage to paye for cant see the problem someone else doing it for you if not do it your self and save a £100 why do people moan when they let anybody do the course from bus driver to roadsweeper nice try on the ecitb phill wont be biteing tonight!!! and haverspanner yes opened for abuse it was but just a little national insurance check it would spill the ecitb scaffolders work history i would be quite happy for mine to be checked

it can be a problem for us scots , The portfolio has to be fabricated because of guys working with systems all the time.

i filled p1 portfolio in , in about 10 mins , but it wasnt real , off the top of my head guff , but then it becomes a problem when you need signatures from the imaginary boss .

thats a **** of a situation to be in , personally i dont need it now , but for people who do its annoying

Last edited:
Am I the only jock still using tube?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Just get a mate to sign it.

haha Markus, it's the way of the world. Don't fight it just manipulate their rules for your own ends.:cool:

Your not going to believe this but actually............................:cool:

Be careful lads. The cisrs have private investigators monitoring this site looking for portfolio fraud...

and dirty olde man that now have your number lol!!!!!!!!

Hello mate i wiil pay £100 give me a call thank you 07903445748.

Miguel, get yourself a mug of coffee and sit down and read it, then fill it out one page at a time. There is nothing too it once you start, keep your 100 brick in your sky rocket.

Top Bottom