london bridge

scouse73

Reaction score
all agy boys on london bridge finished up last night tonight

That's Geordies, you pie and mash eating t**t!;-) bet there will be some landladies getting bumped tommorrow!:)

there might be some parking on site for the weekend

Scouse73, not sure where you getting your info from, but your wrong.
The agency lads have not finished on the bridge.
Sam and the lads were still there today.

a mate of mine was on for tec sourse told me every one finished on friday somethink to do with the roof

The roof isn't off yet mate, granted its nearly off but still lots to do,
then all the scaffold has to be struck, at night in possession, loads of work yet to be done.
Think they will get Phase 2 aswell, palmers have got the roof off, so to speak,
under budget and well within the allowed time frame, done a great job if I'm honest.
Costain would be mad to go with another firm considering how well palmers have done, and they are all set up on site, all the men there 90% with PTS, all ready to go.
If it ain't broke you don't fix it do you.
Everyone is on 30 day notice, even palmers lads, but that's just in case they don't get phase 2.

hope they do been tryin to get on there myself as for the roof me mate told me it was somethink to do with heratage

Mike wild

Dose anyone have a contact num 4 mike wild works 4 palmers on London bridge

got any numbers for any one on the bridge would be much apreichated sorry about the speelin lol

Yer I worked with the womaniser lost his num tell him sonny was trying 2 look him up

Palmers haven't got phase 2, a mate of mine got offerd to run it for costain, thery are taking on scaffs, ******* palmers off

lol I don't think so, I've worked with costain a lot over the last 10 year, 4 years on
St. Pancras, for them on that joint venture with laing o'rourkes, ive just done 2 years for them on farringdon. i know all the players, James Kelly, Jon kenny, Keith Morgan, steve skelton, the top 4 men on London bridge for costain,
Believe me, if what your saying was true I round know about it.

Top Bottom