logging on

dan-ger

Reaction score
anybody else have trouble getting on the forum earlier. i kept getting a page saying account suspended.

Yes I think it was the ghost of Christmas Admin warning you all if you don't change your ways the forum will no longer be here,

Its not been that bad I think the problem is some twisted individual who has no life.

Didn't get the account suspended message but did have trouble logging on it just couldn't find the forum, in fact it's been slow ever since we started seeing these daft adverts although I know they are just part of life now.

Don't panic boy's, he wouldn't shut the place without letting us know.

AOM you got my email so we can keep if touch if admin does decide he wants to just shut up shop ?

To be honest Phil I usually just delete them and never did work out how to save emails to an address book.:embarrest:

If you wouldn't mind even sending a blank page to aomscaffolding@btconnect.com I will save it just in case. I think or rather hope Neil had a bad day and some of the p1ss poor guff has past and he will have a rethink.

fingers cross last few days has seen the forum for how it should be good crk good advise and not a threat in site lol. but personnally i think all mods should have been given a free gift voucher for buy brand tools ;););)

haha, there are some marra who think all mods should be lined against a wall and shot.;)

I won't tell you which camp I am in.:cool:

Don't bring a dart to a gun fight.:laugh:

haha, there are some marra who think all mods should be lined against a wall and shot.;)

I won't tell you which camp I am in.:cool:

is that for fear of persecution or even worse treason which hold a punishment of glitching :laugh:

Top Bottom