Loads on the wagon

I must admit, the drive home has calmed me down a few times after a hard shift. Don't think I could deal with the congestion you city boys have to deal with on a daily basis, or the fekin camera's. Was it Clyde you were on for and was that your job on the council office in Lochgilphead?

No it wasn't Clyde, they got it after the firm I was working for ballsed the contract up lol.

Pity, I have been desperate to dig who ever built that one.:eek::eek:

I've had mine for nearly 2 years but as I am working all the time it's only the Mrs that drives it. Two years old, 7000 miles and the most expensive shopping trolley in Argyll, so when I had the chance to give it a good thrashing I took it. Obviously a tad too much.:embarrest:

I also thought I may have got away with it as the camera was set for traffic going the other way and as I was on the wrong side of the road I hoped it wouldn't get me, obviously wrong on that front as well.:(

I could be wrong but if the camera got you from the front then it is inadmissible as evidence and won't be pursued. Something to do with human rights being breached. Don't quote me on it but I don't think you'll hear about it again.

1stive heard of this.. we drive past the vosa checkpoint @leatherhead on the m25 daily & apart from a cpl of pulls last year that were fine, we have never had a tug reguarding the load...perhaps they just bored & over zelous where you are

Never really had a problem with VOSA but might have a fairly serious problem with the boy's in blue as I got snapped with one of their camera's overtaking a line of other cars at around 100mph on an A class road.:(

How the hell did you get a wagon to go over 100mph!?!? :weird:

I could be wrong but if the camera got you from the front then it is inadmissible as evidence and won't be pursued. Something to do with human rights being breached. Don't quote me on it but I don't think you'll hear about it again.

I hope you are right, can't complain I feel as if I have had a good run, but this could be expensive.

Flinty, it was the Jag mate, even the country boy's keep the limiter on in the trucks.

Top Bottom