Loading wagons

You must have had arms like this dude here, Scafftag:

greg7.jpg

I bet he could tie the whole wagon off and pull it straight up on a rope and wheel! LOL. :D

Fkin hell Jason,would definetly have to agree with that guy if he said a single was a load bearing fitting ha ha ha

Yeah, they must be nearly a meter long and the same weight of a packet of crisps, don't know how we manage sometimes.:noworry:

Now then there's a statement, what you talking....... a packet of skips or a big fooook off pack of monster munch??? It can make all the difference!!:wondering:

i thought ya had to be asked before ya put anyones picture on the net i don't like bein shown about lol..

Now then there's a statement, what you talking....... a packet of skips or a big fooook off pack of monster munch??? It can make all the difference!!:wondering:

Your quite right CK I should have said skips instead of the heavier monster munch which allows us to carry one or two hundred more.:cool:

SKIPS???? AOM FEEDS HIS LADS BEEF JERKY LIKE THEY DO IN THE WILD WEST TO KEEP THE LADS GOING LOL :laugh:
I 3 BOPARDS WID ITHER SIDE 8 10 13 ON LEFT THEN 20 AND THEN 16'S (FULL BED OF 20'S IF POSSIBLE TO KEEP WAGON NICE) FITTINGS INFRONT OF BOARDS AND READYLOCK YAN SIDE TRANNIES THE OTHER.
NEXT TIME THE 18 TONNER LOADED TO THE HILT ILL TAKE A PIC ITS A GREAT SIGHT U GAFFER WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT ROLL OUT THE YARD I SAY ROLL CRAWL :laugh:

Air suspension is a wonderful invention you just don't want to be too close when an air bag bursts.:eek:

As for the beef jerky, I was going to deny it but your actually bang on.:embarrest:

we have 8ft ladder beams across are big wagons so you can fork 4 packs of 10 high then straight on top again if needed

Top Bottom