LinkedIn members thoughts on Scaffolders

Duffymaxwell

Reaction score
Actual Messgae:

From Andrew somers (07824774908) Can someone explain to me the mentality of scaffolders........ they do 3 day a week if your lucky and then complain. When they get laid off..........slag everyone off...........Most of them would rather be on the dole than go to work?? some people just amaze me.......

What does everyone else think?

Actual Messgae:

From Andrew somers (07824774908) Can someone explain to me the mentality of scaffolders........ they do 3 day a week if your lucky and then complain. When they get laid off..........slag everyone off...........Most of them would rather be on the dole than go to work?? some people just amaze me.......

Talking sh1t by the sound of it.

Welcome to the forum Duffy, you have obviously suffered some problems lately but not all scaffs are like that, sometimes it's just the culture of the firm. We certainly do a full week anyway.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

What has linkedin got to do with your post?

Welcome to the forum Duffy, you have obviously suffered some problems lately but not all scaffs are like that, sometimes it's just the culture of the firm. We certainly do a full week anyway.

Thanks Aom. Please note that this is NOT from me!, I am a scaffolding Manager with over 20 years within the industry Scaffs dont scare

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Aom The message has come from someone by the name mentioned above posting the comment on Linkedin and im forwarding it on.

Welcome back then.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I take it this guy is on there slating the scaffs then, might go over for a look and give him my point of view.;)

Andy Somers from RHL and Tony scaffs don't scare in one day who needs Rob3rt:laugh::laugh:

With a second post like that you are bound to make friends here!!!!

Actual Messgae:

Where is it, I deleted my account a while back and struggling to find my way around?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

With a second post like that you are bound to make friends here!!!!

A well kent face Instructor is a phrase used round these parts.

Can't find it but then again I couldn't find my own erse with a shovel so what chance have I got.:worried:

Sweeping generalisation but true with many lads to be fair....

Just as a lot of recruitment consultants are jumped up gobshites with delusions of grandeur (I should know I was married to one lol)

Top Bottom