Leveling

salardin

Reaction score
How can you level your scaffolding on a moving object like a ship or platform

Sardine sometimes the eyes are better than a level if your having that much trouble with the bubble just look for the acute right angle between the standard an ledgers eye the job in and if the sea is that rough tell them the job is as rough as the weather now fek off

As long as the base is level you can mark everything off from the base up.

You can then use a pinch rod to plumb the standards.

My suggestion, however, would be to find another job if you couldn't work that out for yourself.

or put it up with swivels to lean back an fro with the boat an wheres this feckin boat cape horn

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

sounds he needs rodding up the chocolate tea towel holder

Build it on shore, then take it with ya as hand luggage

messure stick the deck of it i would say would be level ..... and leave it free standing make it intresting lol

level 6 on scaffold crush saga

if your needing lives on this ask big fish or big phil lol he loves the candy crush saga

never mind the advice for levelling marra some poor fecker as to work of it could be like norman wisdom at the top of the ladder when he was talking to mmmm mr grimsdale ?

How can you level your scaffolding on a moving object like a ship or platform

It wouldn't be the first time I have seen someone try and level on a ship. The platforms are usually fine but I suppose even they can sway a bit. We always based out using a base plate to set the height of the foot tie and just either measure or staff your heights from there. Even the hangers are easily measured as there's always something that can be used as a datum.

It wouldn't be the first time I have seen someone try and level on a ship. The platforms are usually fine but I suppose even they can sway a bit. We always based out using a base plate to set the height of the foot tie and just either measure or staff your heights from there. Even the hangers are easily measured as there's always something that can be used as a datum.

Tried for ages to get hold of a scaff staff but never had no luck:sad2:

Tried for ages to get hold of a scaff staff but never had no luck:sad2:

You can buy one from leach's but for me a prefab and a stick or tape are just as fast. I did buy a laser level once on the advice of a friend but was far too embarrassed to ever try it. :embarrest:

like you said aom base plate 150mm the ship could be in the perfect storm it wont change the level of the deck then just staff off its threads like these make me wonder if tickets are actually given away like sweets it must be kin true in the olden days on puddys ur eye was the level and it always worked tooooo many perfectionists in this game tooooo many chiefs not enough Indians and toooo many agencies jobs fecked were all fecked we must redeem ourselves and all become johovahs witnesses ps toooo many sherbets tonight in the battle cruiser

Top Bottom