ladders in ladder tower

nowadays you need to worry more about the ladders in yer tights,the game is going bent.a ladder that can kick in that defies the laws of physics ;)its the bam instructor that should get kicked in :eek:[/SIZE]

Agreed, too long in an unreal environment obviously numbs the mind.

Liked the cup holder idea by the way.:laugh:

a stitch in time saves.....

on any ladder outside of the scaffold , i put a handrail up the ladder if bigger than 3 metres , i think this should be law , the ladder is becoming the only place where an accident can happen , too many people carrying things up 5metre ladders , and when i see scaffs leaving jobs with 4 and 5 metere ladders outside the scaffold , i think its lazy and dangerous

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

in fact get them on 3m ladders as well

Agree 100%, lazy & dangerous. if one goes to the extent of lugging the ladder into position... it would be totally proffesional to do the job right and give it edge protection and all the trimmings,, for the sake of an extra 5 r 10 minutes.:cool:

the next time i put a handrail up the outside of a 4 or 5 meter ladder , im gonna tape some cupholders on half way up , then fill them with sweetys , lollies and anything else , pens,pencils,bookie slips

Top Bottom