jobs with digs?

jamieBhibby

Reaction score
Right seriously struggling to get a trip offshore so looking at going wherever there is work offering digs, seen a few in the jobs and now cant bloody find them!

Any one know any starts where they are offering digs as well?

Have u tried rgb stork ive knocked back 2starts with them in the last 10 days cos ive commited to a start abroad nxt weekso they are defo looking for men.who hav u been emailing.pm me and i will drop u a few emails for offshore. U never no with these big mobs its usually just contacting them at the rite time that gets u in.

Right seriously struggling to get a trip offshore so looking at going wherever there is work offering digs, seen a few in the jobs and now cant bloody find them!

Any one know any starts where they are offering digs as well?

I cant see why you are struggling to get Offshore. Very busy at present, especially with this glorious weather they're having up there.
Stork are extremely busy, with my major campaigns starting end of the month, Salamis are apparently upmanning and Cape are much the same.

Give them another try, you might be suprised.

consilio with all due respect,all im hearing is offshore are really busy and need men yet i know at least 15 men who are calling,emailing etc only to be told to call back or they will get back to them,seems to me like everyone likes to be the ones to say " theyr screaming out for men offshore" when really they dont know for certain

You do need to be lucky, I grant you, unless ofcourse you have a few contacts in the right places already.
It is very busy up there at present, I promise you.

Phone a few times a week and eventually you will get your chance.
Wear them down a bit.

Funnily enough, no.
Unless you have a close relative on the beach.

Cheers for the comments guys, been on the phone all morning still no answer from storks recruitment department and salamis is the same got hold of cape who just confirmed that i have applied and they have received my application and cv. and will be in touch!

so still no further forward but i will continue to pester every contact i can get till some one gives in!

By the time i get a trip i will be due out my first wage for my bloody phone bill!

Top Bottom