jason gibbs

Maybe the magistrate lost some lead from his roof at some point.

Probably about £1000 worth.

That should cover an all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia in the middle of hurricane season.

Maybe we should call him 'mr big spender' ?

My take on it is and has always has been live and let live. Football is a whole different world though and lots of things are said that shouldn't but for me is part of the game and half the fun. If we have a fall out, calling you a ******* will normally be preceded with what ever affliction I perceive you to have. If you are fat, you will be a fat *******, if you are lazy, you will be a fat lazy useless ******* and if you are the master you will be a fat lazy useless cheap skate who couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mouth and if you don't get the feck out my yard I'm gonna kick you all the way to A&E, prik.:mad:

Wow, that's better.

Good, my work here is done. Got a load of gear to pick up so the bevying can start tomorrow.:cool:

Don't understand racism me if someone called me a white tw@t I'd be like yeh I am and wht. Its just d!cks trying to calim there a victim mmost of time to try and get money if they don't like it fcuk off somewhere else

Urban Dictionary

A **** is a word used to describe a person from south asia, Usually works for T-Mobile or in a call centre of some kind.. eventually progressing to the goal of self employed Kebab shop owner.

****'s are tax exempt and always have a brother that can get it cheaper. They all drive the same VW golf, and always carry more than one mobile phone, usually the other mobile contains terrorist texts messages and the phone numbers of numerous other terrorist. **** phones usually carry PDF version of holy Qur'an on them, some have even branched out and have iPhone SDK developer programs in which the created their own app called.. "iExplode" unfortunatly for the ****'s it was rejected by apple...

typical **** names consist of: sanjee, abdul and kuri sawse

Male 1: "check out this **** he's doing a donut in his car"
Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"
its in the urban dictionary

Aom i must say i thought you where brighter than the average keyboard gangster but youve proved me wrong,"get out my yard"all that crap?how do you intend on getting to me you fool?your just a worthless clown whom ive wound up so much your posting threats over the internet,your fat slag of a mother would be so proud of you haha sadsak

Shush The Master Baiter speaks :D

:D

yeh but he still hasnt answered the question.
A little more PC this time...
What ethnicity are you ???

How can he answer that john, his mother still can't be sure which soldier it was :D although she has broken it down to 3 regiments :laugh:

Im whiter than the driven snow bit i just thought id point out that there are racists on here and all the spam valley snobs who are up therr own arse think its ok,it was just an observation ok cretins

Ok ok don't get your all-inclusive, yellow wrist band in a twist.

Theres The Pot Calling The Kettle Black, You Calling Anyone Boring, Jesus, You Must Be The Most Boring Negative ****** On This Forum.

At least ive got something to
say and you lot cant seem to ignore me,i dont call that boring son

I don't think you're boring - I just think you're a pikey, who goes on pikey all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean in the middle of the hurricane season, because you can't afford to go in the winter.

My take on it is and has always has been live and let live. Football is a whole different world though and lots of things are said that shouldn't but for me is part of the game and half the fun. If we have a fall out, calling you a ******* will normally be preceded with what ever affliction I perceive you to have. If you are fat, you will be a fat *******, if you are lazy, you will be a fat lazy useless ******* and if you are the master you will be a fat lazy useless cheap skate who couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mouth and if you don't get the feck out my yard I'm gonna kick you all the way to A&E, prik.:mad:

Wow, that's better.

lol its right you insult them with the first thing you see about them if fat there fat is skinny there skinny lol

Don't understand racism me if someone called me a white tw@t I'd be like yeh I am and wht. Its just d!cks trying to calim there a victim mmost of time to try and get money if they don't like it fcuk off somewhere else

a college my lass use to work with all ways pulls the race cards but the thing they have no issues about doign it it their no good enought for the job they know it but they pull the race card any how lol

Aom i must say i thought you where brighter than the average keyboard gangster but youve proved me wrong,"get out my yard"all that crap?how do you intend on getting to me you fool?your just a worthless clown whom ive wound up so much your posting threats over the internet,your fat slag of a mother would be so proud of you haha sadsak

Pity, I thought we had bonded.:noworry:

Top Bottom