jason gibbs

Some people in put is negative some positive some bully some encourage some have the crack people use the forum how they want so Jason was a good poster and he is missed wind your neck in master and face the fact you are a no one

Does that make the Master the racist?

I certainly dont condone racism being married to an Asian and having a mixed race child.However I am not sure pak1 is considered a racist term as it is quite common to read the term in newspapers especially in Australia. In fact I had may workers from Pakistan working for me in the ME and they quite often called themselves by the shortened version.

Like everything, depends on the context.

Is it because you can't spell Pakistani?

Hswt im surprised at you,if **** isnt considered a racist term il eat my hat why dont you all just man up and admit it?i can accept when i say black all you lot day white but lets not pretend **** is ok here when ots certainly not!how many people on tv,twitter,things like that use the word **** as an abbreviation of pakistani?nil

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

And also why is **** not allowed to be written on the forum?we all know why

So is Brit a racist term as its shortened from British? Likewise Scot? How about Pom?

It's lucky that 'pikey' is allowed on the forum ,or I'd struggle for an adjective to describe him.

Would have to call him 'mr all-inclusive' or simply 'mr wrist band' or possibly 'mr hurricane season' - or the ever popular 'mr can't afford to go at Xmas when everyone else goes'....

We have a user called "The Pikey" who did actually take offence at one point, couldn't work it out myself.:weird:

Maybe the magistrate lost some lead from his roof at some point.

Top Bottom