Ive got my lorry

**** me a handrail adaption rate !!!!

No not yet, tried to contact him & let him know what the score is but as yet no reply.

£6 a linear metre in some paces in Cornwall most banks would laugh at any business plan, John must have found a good one.

Most people start with a half back & work up to a lorry.

Good luck to him but St Austell has the most scaffold firms in Cornwall so it will be difficult.

Ragscaff

If you dont try you will never now stew,as for the half back,start as you mean to go on,i cant put up four sides of a house in north cornwall from a transit,i would have to do 6-8 trips,
Im pretty sure we worked together on hewaswater scaffolding many moons ago,i was stuck on the urban village site in st austell for what seemed like years,
Oh and id give you my lorry if you could get a 26 ton truck anywhere near the quay in fowey;):D

Big John have you ever thought about a horse and cart mate with a narrow cart

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

pretty sure AOM could advise as to best type of cart fro the job

If you dont try you will never now stew,as for the half back,start as you mean to go on,i cant put up four sides of a house in north cornwall from a transit,i would have to do 6-8 trips,
Im pretty sure we worked together on hewaswater scaffolding many moons ago,i was stuck on the urban village site in st austell for what seemed like years,
Oh and id give you my lorry if you could get a 26 ton truck anywhere near the quay in fowey;):D

I can get four sides on a half back just don't go near hamburger hill!!

Used to get the old 18 ton lorry on Hewswaswater down through Fowey.

Thats why there's lots of plaster missing of the sides of houses on the tight corners!!

No different from Port Isaac!!

Ragscaff

Big john,
Was this a trade sale or private. Any chance of passing me his details as i am on look out for a lorry/truck.

You got the truck , now try getting the operators licence if you like a challenge.don,t forget you need £3600 in the bank just to apply for the op licence

Ol yes then keepin vosa happy is a mission in itself

I have 05 plate DAF LF if anyone looking for a good clean wagon

Big John have you ever thought about a horse and cart mate with a narrow cart

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

pretty sure AOM could advise as to best type of cart fro the job

FFS Phil, I thought you would have realised we are at the forefront of scaffolding development in our part of the world. We haven't used the Clydesdales for nearly 3 weeks now and find the new Massey Fergussons a very able replacement.:cool:

Top Bottom