Is this a one little boy forum?

I know he should be ignored but sometimes he is actually quite funny, a bit too skinny to cut it as a scaff but who knows, with time he could be a half descent brickie.

Or a plasterer's labourer good for taking out the ledger bracing. He already knows which way to loosen and which way to tighten.

We have the advantage of a very low moderated forum, which means generally we don't get moaned at for swearing, we don't get threads locked for drifting off topic and the like.... but it also means these er... characters.... can go on for quite a while. Long after the amusement has worn off.

Shame really, not many would want to be associated with many of the posts lately, I include plenty of my own in that but the truth of the matter is it's of a very poor standard.

Last edited:
Please read the following rules and abide by them at all times.
Please respect other forum members at all times.
If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin
Any racist, bigotry or discriminating posts will not be tolerated
Please refrain from any unnecessary swearing
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. (except for forum advertisers and sponsors)
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Infractions and bans will be given to users if any of these rules are broken. Infractions given can either be temporary of permanent and are given at the discretion of the forums moderators.

Now please enjoy the Scaffolders Forum and have fun!

do you think powerful scaff looked at this

I CAN ONLY PRESUME HE SMASHED LUMPS OUT OF IT:eek:
THE SAD THING FOR ME IS THIS GUY IS A REAL PERSON WHO CLAIMS HIS DA WAS/IS A SCAFF.
DONT WANT TO COME ACROSS ALL NAZI BUT SURELY THERES A CASE FOR STERALISATION SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE NOT BORN,IT COULD ONLY BENEFIT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.:eek:

Remember when i did the old moderating of threads, got slaughtered half the time for doing it, freedom of speech and even Human rights sh1t spouted at me, even though it was the original posters that asked me to remove or close the Threads.

Swings and roundabouts, however, i am back, not up to speed yet, what is the Forum looking for? zero tolerance of what 'Tossers, name callers,Trolls,Spammers,Gaffers,Agents,Agencies,people that get drunk and come out the closet by saying they listen to 'Steps' , Mackems and Cockneys agree with the Mackems getting barred though.

Personally speaking, what i feel that is missing is not hard to put right, irrespective of Age,Background,Colour or Creed its called.....RESPECT:eek: a little bit of it to fellow posters can go a long way. If you dont agree by all means say so,end of. you dont have to resort to a slanging match that then involves every man and his Dog, and concludes in a Hatred that will and could become dangerous or threaten a persons wellbeing and Job, or future Employment status.

Regards
Paddy

poor powerfool he only came on and challenged allcomers to a benchpress competition,and what happened you all,me included ganged up on the lad.it was nothing short of bullying the lad is obviously not fully decked he needed help reassurance and guidance.
it was a new low in the forum :eek:

Top Bottom