Is that meant to be on the road..? !!!!

yes mate lorry hit scaffold from robert wiseman the driver got out seen what he done and fucked off . least no one got hurt tho.

yes mate lorry hit scaffold from robert wiseman the driver got out seen what he done and fucked off . least no one got hurt tho.

It happened to me once years back, the only thing that saved me was some bright spark could work out how much pressure was placed on the job by the damage done to the steel before it came down.

We inherited a job in Dalston Hackney (around Mary's cafe) that got hit by a double decker bus every weekend, but we weren't allowed to dismantle it or modify it.
Every Monday the gaffer would send us over to change a standard or two or sometimes three.
It's all to do with camber.

maybe it was a part 2 and with not been quallyfied to tie test desided his quallfied to drive the wagon and just gives it a little nock to hard with the wagon and it comes down ''dont know what happend there tapped many of scaffold with the wagon and it aint come down '' lol

SCAFF1989 U Wanna wind ur neck he didnt drive into it u prik. his back end of his truck hit and dragged the scaffold. ******* idiot

SCAFF1989 U Wanna wind ur neck he didnt drive into it u prik. his back end of his truck hit and dragged the scaffold. ******* idiot

now hang on a minute marra, take a look at this thread http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/18920-part-2-not-allowed-do-pull-test.html

it was a light dig at training centres not training part 2 to do pull tests nothing actually to do with the picture of the scaffold and if that makes me a prick then am happy being a prick :D

Haha, very good but this guy is a bit sensitive so maybe go easy.:laugh::laugh:

go back to ur sad little lifes feel the need to go on a computer to talk about work must be gay or your misses is ugly as ****. get a life. im outta here and to the original poster im up there thursday come up and show me out to scaffold looooooooooooooool .

Top Bottom