Is that meant to be on the road..? !!!!

i agree, youd have thought that it would have made a mess pulling those ties outta the wall...

cant see it but to the right is one way traffic lights, if you head that way through kingswood your almost certain to get caught at those lights. How there wasnt anyone in the way when i came down i dont know! my bet is a lorry dragged it down

Ok,bet it was a brickies lorry.:D
Typical brickie trick to get out of a days work, probably put in a daywork bill for a wasted visit after their lorry knocked down that "stable as a table" scaffold.Thus proving my theory that all brickies are vermin...

cloated by a lorry? do you reckon someone got upset cause they lost a job?

It seems to be one a week now. Don't they teach delegates about tying scaffolds in these

So called colleges anymore?

Not good but can't blame anyone but the gaffers for that one.

You lot are having a fuckin laff aint u . I put that scaffold up it was tied over the copings and not to the wall because it was structurally unsound, and to the little pric k who put are name on here, see u soon

AWKWARD :embarrest:,if you stuck by the regs mate nothing to worry about,the blokes entitled to put this up on here and to be honest hes not past judgement has he,understand your p1ssed off but threats on here will follow you ,just a thought ,also i do see your point for naming you,but really you have just confirmed it ;)

I take it nothing struck it then?

You lot are having a fuckin laff aint u . I put that scaffold up it was tied over the copings and not to the wall because it was structurally unsound, and to the little pric k who put are name on here, see u soon

How did it end up on the floor, did a wagon hit it?

That photo is in the public domain , so plenty of people seen it before it was posted on here , i dont hold with naming companies as mud sticks , and we dont know the ins and outs of how or why this accident happened only good thing is no one was hurt.

Top Bottom