Is it just my lap top

That's how I learned it Ian, good man.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

haha, just read that thread again, can't believe I could print the screen because I couldn't do it now.:laugh::embarrest:

Good, really good to hear. If you have had 4 quiet months you will need a good run. I have another theory though, when you are busy, the jobs seem to go up with not a lot of problems but after a sustained quiet time it's difficult to get up to speed in all departments, it's worse than getting an old steam engine up and running.

dont ne worrie ill be up soon enough pull ya out the sh1te :cool:

I find it the other way round, when it's a bit quiet the jobs seem to fly up, and the boys are back in the yard in no time. When it's busy though, and you see yourself up against it, every job seems to take three times as long as it should.... I also convince myself that I would have done it myself with only a laborer in half the time...:nuts::nuts:

lol gaffer thinks that all the time when in reaility the lads would probbly do it 2/3 x faster lol am sure gaffers think when its busy it does take longer as they crnt w8 to get next job done and any time is to long :laugh: this isnt a wond marra but has been mistaken for 1 now and again

You will be too busy pulling your mate out the sh1te if he carries on pricing like he is.;)

You will be too busy pulling your mate out the sh1te if he carries on pricing like he is.;)

lol i told him ya price and he still thinks hell be charging way to much lol ahahaha his on her now althow hastn posted yet:laugh:

Might be a bit risky depending on your work load but keep bumping the price up till you loose one.:idea:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

lol gaffer thinks that all the time when in reaility the lads would probbly do it 2/3 x faster lol am sure gaffers think when its busy it does take longer as they crnt w8 to get next job done and any time is to long this isnt a wond marra but has been mistaken for 1 now and again

My theory is the exact opposite marra, jobs can fly up when we are busy but it's like wading through soup if we hit a quiet time and getting back up to speed takes forever.

Top Bottom