Is it just my lap top

scaffman1

Reaction score
Is it just my lap top or is it the forum.

Every time I try to log in the forum tells me that I've entered the wrong password.

The computer has stored my details, so when I re-enter them it goes straight through. Very odd. :confused: :confused:

Its not just you mate mine has been doing that for a good while now

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Any more word the Castle AOM ?

Seems we are only lying second favourite or the company that is using us is. They are going into a second phase of pricing so it will come down to who can shave the most off it. I have won quite a bit of work since and think the yard may be empty soon, I hope I don't end up having to buy more or worse, hire.

This is the message that comes up for me admin. Hope it helps

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

I got a crackin plan to do the roof easy enough off a forum user but it does require quite a bit of extra gear. Gear has not been a problem for a while now but it's been going out pretty steady for the last few weeks with nothing coming back which is good but if we get everything we are going to struggle. We never get to strike a balance, famine or feast nearly all the time.

I got a crackin plan to do the roof easy enough off a forum user but it does require quite a bit of extra gear. Gear has not been a problem for a while now but it's been going out pretty steady for the last few weeks with nothing coming back which is good but if we get everything we are going to struggle. We never get to strike a balance, famine or feast nearly all the time.

Know the feeling well Al, first four months of this year was pretty quiet for us, but the last six have been absolutely bonkers. The lads are working seven days a week on twelve hour shifts. Not enough hours in the week at the mo.

Good, really good to hear. If you have had 4 quiet months you will need a good run. I have another theory though, when you are busy, the jobs seem to go up with not a lot of problems but after a sustained quiet time it's difficult to get up to speed in all departments, it's worse than getting an old steam engine up and running.

I find it the other way round, when it's a bit quiet the jobs seem to fly up, and the boys are back in the yard in no time. When it's busy though, and you see yourself up against it, every job seems to take three times as long as it should.... I also convince myself that I would have done it myself with only a laborer in half the time...:nuts::nuts:

I find it the other way round, when it's a bit quiet the jobs seem to fly up, and the boys are back in the yard in no time. When it's busy though, and you see yourself up against it, every job seems to take three times as long as it should.... I also convince myself that I would have done it myself with only a laborer in half the time...:nuts::nuts:

Funny that, maybe it's just me and tells you more about how I think than how the boys build them.

I know what you mean about building it quicker better and faster though, they just call me Uncle Albert when I start though.:embarrest:

Load your pictures on to any one of these daft web sites Wayne and then paste the img code onto your post.

Can't wait to see this job now.;)

Top Bottom