is 2011 looking good????

Well Fu king said mate!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

That was to Celtic

big ste you know whats happening,i hope it dont come to that but if it dose shame on the fcking lot of them mate.

those were the days mate,could you ever imagine this lodge thing even suggested then????fook me no theyed get battered black and blue changed days now im afraid one thing for sure ill not change no lodge no workkie am afraid.

hi lads any one heard about a scaffolder who fell through a roof and died on tuesday 14 december

It's £33.15 a day for digs from next year in new NJC rates which were out in early November.It's the client that dont want pay if they don't have to these days.On an 8hr shift thats almost £4.15 p/h,which goes on rate and makes it too expensive.

grum the lodge has always been paid,for years mate.its not an expense thing employers can just turn round and say oh its getting to expensive shall we stop it............its in the AGREEMENTS in black and white agreements that the same said employers sit down and happily AGREE to every agreement renewal,what they are doing is being cynical.they are preying on the economic conditions hoping the men divide and go local labour,this isnt about 4.00 an hour man its them being GREEDY.

yes my friend all to true,william fcking wallace would find it hard to get lodge from some of the stations now.

i agree celticbhoy,but its the clients not the employers who are turning the screw.

Top Bottom