is 2011 looking good????

danoj

Reaction score
hi fellow scaffs..
just wondering if things are looking any better through 2011 with jobbs kicking off???
anybody know 4 any big projects or shut down work or power stations etc etc.. hope u all have a good christmas and a better yr next yr,..
Dan

When you say massive, is that 12 weeks nowdays? That for Harsco aka SGB formerly Nicol?

The tenders gone out 2 a number of companies who are all in the running. Not sure how long its for but at last count there were roughly 2500 scaffolds to be erected according to the coordinator.

No crystal ball here I'm afraid Dan but where there's life there's hope. Have a good one yourself.

chevron in pembroke supposed to be the biggest shutdown they ever had so i heard

2011 is looking massive,i think most scaffs in industrial will be earning good money next year with all the work that is goin on!

2011 going to see the loss of digs for the traveling man also your going to see much more work ket for locals wether they have the apptitude levels required or not,both these developments are already well down the line.theres no excuse for anyman giving a local address to gain a job so digs arnt paid were all in the same boat,some more than others have moral values.i for one cant wait to look these guys in the eye when they come crawling to their union steward.

From the information i am receiving get on the industrial sites as the vat increase will slow down construction to a snails pace in the next 12 months.

Top Bottom