Invalid CISRS cards

Depending on your circumstances (WORKING ABROAD ,ILL OR FAMILY MEMBER ILL ) CISRS will grant you 90 days grace . If you card expires and it is outwith your control just call them and explain , they will usually find a solution .

Hi havespannerwilltravel - apologies I did not mean the likes of you - we had a scaffolder whos ticket ran out and he done nothing about it.

When he eventually tried to renew his ticket as his ticket had run out (i think by about four months) he was told he would have to start again with pasrt 1 etc.

My ticket was due for renewal recently I think they write to you about 3 months before it expires, you then take H & S test if not done so in last two years send off money, form etc and I had my new ticket in about a week.

The useless ones I was refering to are those who let it run out and not do anything about it and then come out with a load of bull as to why they haven't got one
My card had expired for over 12 months last year and I did the touch screen and they renewed it with no problems never had to resit any courses

Hi havespannerwilltravel - apologies I did not mean the likes of you - we had a scaffolder whos ticket ran out and he done nothing about it.

When he eventually tried to renew his ticket as his ticket had run out (i think by about four months) he was told he would have to start again with pasrt 1 etc.

My ticket was due for renewal recently I think they write to you about 3 months before it expires, you then take H & S test if not done so in last two years send off money, form etc and I had my new ticket in about a week.

The useless ones I was refering to are those who let it run out and not do anything about it and then come out with a load of bull as to why they haven't got one

No offence taken Goulda. Seeing as I dont plan to work in the UK ever again and the CISRS card is not needed elsewhere I probably will never renew mine.

Top Bottom