Interserve

bert

Reaction score
anybody worked for interserve? what are they like to work with/ for?
:):)

the moneys terrible in the north east . about a tenner an hour for advanced . they use a lot of agency lads cos no one wants to work for them . i did hear they do price work now but not sure if there any good

Used to be a good firm when they were Mills - GKN Mills - Kwikform etc, etc, etc but have gone down the nick rapidly. Could be something to do with the large amount of tossers they seem to employ in managerial roles in the scaffolding division.

worked for them years ago on dungerness a were always good payers on shutdowns and outages cant answer that question on street works though
bert.

Worked for them for 11 years,fantastic for me,worked all over country for them when i had to and was on £50k+ a year.

Worked for them for 11 years,fantastic for me,worked all over country for them when i had to and was on £50k+ a year.

50K a year:eek: Do you have a number.

50K a year:eek: Do you have a number.

thats the norm at the moment you get on a decent firm thats what you can exspect if not more. exspecially if you go on blue book or do an outage i no people that earnt 65.000 on tools last year.

Yeah just kidding dico, had my time with these jobs, did the industrial gypsy thing for a few years, now prefer to be in my own bed every night and do my own thing with the weekends off. Might come out of semi-retirement for 65k a year though.:D

disco, you will be right the money is there for those that can and do put it in,good luck to them,you do find if you dont let the management teams down and are reliable you always get asked for the overtime.Lesser scaffs get hump on but at the end of the day i went to work for me and my family,@;%* the rest!aom stay semi retiered,money isnt everything!

Last edited:
INTERSERVE are 1 of the best paid jobs in the north east, loads of work at the moment but mainly employ local lads in north east. i have 20 to 30 m8's working 4 them at the moment and there on at least 40 grand a year

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

the moneys terrible in the north east . about a tenner an hour for advanced . they use a lot of agency lads cos no one wants to work for them . i did hear they do price work now but not sure if there any good

******* ********!! think you must of been working for Interswerve or sumet haha £10 an hour!!! a labourer picks up more than that ya clown! hahahaha
thats made me laugh hahaha

Best paid in the north east ha ha ur avin a laugh. 10.30 an hr expect ya to hoy the gear up when it dont get delivered and the gear is shyte and they dont even tell ya ur agency when ya start. interserve i say INTERSWERVE!

Best paid in the north east ha ha ur avin a laugh. 10.30 an hr expect ya to hoy the gear up when it dont get delivered and the gear is shyte and they dont even tell ya ur agency when ya start. interserve i say INTERSWERVE!

hello coasty if you were working for an agency that would be down to them
to sought your wages out and your start dates and if that was what interserve were paying that surprises me.i think you agencie was ripping you
off cause down south they paye good exspecially on the power industrys

i worked for them when they were gkn ,at bredbury yard,they were good payers with me,i was on the manchester bomb rebuild,in 95/96 cant remember when exactly,i never seen so many unit beams.:Di do believe it went tits up when they sold out to interserve though.

disco, you will be right the money is there for those that can and do put it in,good luck to them,you do find if you dont let the management teams down and are reliable you always get asked for the overtime.Lesser scaffs get hump on but at the end of the day i went to work for me and my family,@;%* the rest!aom stay semi retiered,money isnt everything!

Hi Grum his names Dico, not Disco;)

That man was a Legend down at Dungeness Disco Dave, mind you Dico knows how to tear up a dance floor:laugh::laugh:

i worked for them at the Esso petrochemical site at fawley in southampton(2 years) & then at
Dungeness nuclear power station(2 years)
for guy's called Vic wilson and disco dave
they were awesome for me,
money was bang on every week,never had a problem with anything in any respect
go for it mate,you never know till you try

you must of been there when me and animal were there wayne powell and will were in the office at time too do you remember troll lol.

I think It depends what manager is running it. They were in Esso Fawley 6 years ago. Never had a problem. Good Payers , Flyers and once paid us a grand bonus for stripping a boiler out in time on a turnaround.. Happy days. But be wary as they have probably gone downhill since then.

Its all agency cos there that rubbish they cant get no1 to graft for them. Aye different in the industrial sector ive worked on wilton for them bang on m8 but on the street i say steer clear but if thts ur only hope a job is a job m8.

Top Bottom