Ingenuity of workers from 3rd world countries

Best of luck with it . I imagine old English colonial style, stone floors high windows nets billowing in the breeze cane furniture on the balcony,manicured lawn for croquet,and weekly classes teaching the locals morris dancing haha.:amuse:
Whats the mosquito's like and are there snakes lurking about:wondering:

More modern design mate. Nice verandah, patio doors on all the bedrooms, high ceilings,marble floors, bamboo furniture outside,well stocked bar outside, maybe a volleyball court, and of course the morris dancing.
Not had much trouble with mosquitoes touch wood, although they are about. Think i am immune by now!! There are snakes the biggest python in the world was caught nearby. There are all manner of creepy crawlies lurking about.

ive worked with a few supervisors that managed to make the money on a job disapear now thats magic ;)

Just been informed that as the footings are completed and the columns are started that I must buy a strong male goat.
This goat will be slaughtered at the site and its blood poured into the footings. This somehow will ensure that the house is strong and will last forever!!
The workers will then cook and eat the rest of the goat!!

Top Bottom