indoor work wanted

Would that be a part2 scaffolder or a full ticket scaffolders card, a lot of imposters out there?

Try this handy knuckle duster umbrella,no self respecting scaff should be without this vital piece of kit:D

Attachments

• interesting-rain-protection18.jpg
    interesting-rain-protection18.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
you dont want much eh bro
150 a shift and no rain.do you not watch the news or read papers we are on the brink of another recession,why dont you invest in a set of waterproofs and toughen up.As for Algeria and the Emirates get yerself a snide nepalese passport and you are in.all accomodation is supplied 8 to a room fill yer boots ;)and dont bend down in the shower block because the guys dont get home for a year to 2 at a time

perhaps the 150 a shift is 150millimetres!!!!

i got offered a job on saturn but i knocked ot back because i thought the gaffer was trying to run rings round us.
its harder than you think scaffolding up there,every upright seems to float,as does everything else i suppose.

i got offered a job on saturn but i knocked ot back because i thought the gaffer was trying to run rings round us.
its harder than you think scaffolding up there,every upright seems to float,as does everything else i suppose.

Did they pay digs? What about travel as it takes about 4 years to get there?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Im interested in the saturn job happy. Can you send me the number? I heard the wages are out of this world.

Might just offer him his 150 a day just to get him up here to see if he really is as thick as he comes across.:laugh:

If by indoor you mean outdoors in all weathers then yes, plenty.:cool:

Top Bottom