I'm thinking of working for Trad??

How did you tie the roof down, kentledge? Only asking cos wouldn't the helicopter blow the roof off when it takes off?

No mate, they have a crew of stand-by scaffolders who strike & re-erect the roof everytime a helicopter wants to land or take off.

I thought that would have been obvious...

You've just smashed this thread to bits, lol.
This is classed as Spam yanno! :D

Trads have been the only firm advertising in the london papers over the last month or so... quite a lot... BECAUSE no ****** wants to work for them.

Their offer to me, £80 a day CIS... go.... f*ck ....off, nearly dropped my phone. Not working for that money bashing up lego... sh*t firm.

They offered me £45 a day and as much free Yellow paint as i needed to paint my house with... :D

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Trad scaffolding personally. Thank you for the lorry of gear you sent me last year to Henley, much appreciated. And a really big thank you for sending me gear you'd just painted.... pink..... my clothes were covered in so much pink paint I looked like I'd been painting a babys bedroom, or as one of my work mates said "been on a gay pride parade Flinty?"

Thank you.

orite phil who do you have to speak to about dubai i have my part 1 and need work badly haha

I worked on trad for many years as a scaffolder foreman and ended up as a supervisor for a few years i fully enjoyed my time on there learnt alot and made some good money but i decided to go on my own i still keep in touch with alot of the managers and scaffs on there and they sub me alot of work if your face fits and you do your work you will be ok if your a waster i wouldnt bother you hear all different stories about trad but tell me a firm in the country that you dont. Good luck

Stay well clear of this one lads, Phil is mugging you off.........

Everybody knows that part 1's in Dubai should be on at least twice what he is offering!

Top Bottom