I'm thinking of working for Trad??

maccy

Reaction score
I've been offered work with Trad Scaffolding, anyone got any views?

I dont like them... im not going to lie.
I have my own reasons...

But work is work mate.
Give them a go, cant be worse then anywhere else.

VLLB likes them - if you message him, he might be able to give you a hand?
>>> Just click on the blue link here <<< to go to his profile and send him a message.

Good luck mate.

Jay.

Hello And Welcome To The Forum Maccy, Like Jason Says Right Now Any Works Better Than No Work, So Go For It .

can you send me the number for Dubai Phil? i got part 1 and been at it 6 months now. Can you get me a start?

Yes mate, we're desperate for part 1's to start immediately in Dubai.

Money is £2500/week. Flight are business class only - no first class - sorry.

Welcome to the forum, take the job with Trad you dont know what it will be like if you dont give it a try

Yes mate, we're desperate for part 1's to start immediately in Dubai.

Money is £2500/week. Flight are business class only - no first class - sorry.

Is that start at 8 and knock off at 2-30? Can you wear overalls in business class? You can wear what you like in first class.I will look forward to slumming it for a change.

Is that start at 8 and knock off at 2-30? Can you wear overalls in business class? You can wear what you like in first class.I will look forward to slumming it for a change.

Yeah 8am start and 2pm finish with a 1 hour break at 11am.

Transport to/from site is via helicopter transfer from the digs at the Burj Al Arab...

Yeah 8am start and 2pm finish with a 1 hour break at 11am.

Transport to/from site is via helicopter transfer from the digs at the Burj Al Arab...

Do you supply prayer mats.

Praise be Allah

:D

Oh cant we stay at the new JW Marriott Marquis? I stayed at the Burj Al Arab when doing the hanger round the top so they could fix the helideck.

Oh ok, I did the temporary roof over the helideck a year or two later so the helicopters wouldn't get wet when it rains.

I'd love a start if you can get me one. I'm also a part 1 but I have 9 months experience.

Sorry mate but you're over qualified. I wouldn't want the expense of getting you out there only for you to be poached by a rival company.

Part 1's on £2500/week are in high demand in Dubai...

Oh ok, I did the temporary roof over the helideck a year or two later so the helicopters wouldn't get wet when it rains.

Sorry mate but you're over qualified. I wouldn't want the expense of getting you out there only for you to be poached by a rival company.

Part 1's on £2500/week are in high demand in Dubai...

How did you tie the roof down, kentledge? Only asking cos wouldn't the helicopter blow the roof off when it takes off?

Top Bottom