If you weren't scaffolding!!

Probably Still Be Scaffolding, When I Started I Told My Old Man Itll Do Till Something Better Comes Up, That Was In 1978 And Here We Are 34 Years Later. Nothing Better Did Come Up.

ger i think thats most peoples attitude ither that or they done something eles and a scaff job was going and once your in the game its very hard to get out of it the firm am on for i was only ment to be there for a couple of weeks :mad:

bare knuckle boxing im on youtube look me up.
i also benchpress ladderbeams,but theres not much money in that ;)

would have liked to have been police dog handler or criminoligist or a soldier :) sadly all of which are now impossible for me

would have liked to have been police dog handler or criminoligist or a soldier :) sadly all of which are now impossible for me

Not impossible mate. U can join the TA up until ur 40s n still go to a war zone for £40'a day. They'll take any one on.

maybe the TA but i'd want to be regular army. cant join the army based on the fact i've taken LSD more then 6 times and i got a pyshc condition which apparently makes me unstable for things like that.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

oh. and i have a criminal record so the other 2 are off the cards aswell lol

Join the TA go to a war zone then ur in the regs, doubt they care about ur past just don't tell them. Ah criminal record that maybe a stumbeling block but worth a try

maybe the TA but i'd want to be regular army. cant join the army based on the fact i've taken LSD more then 6 times and i got a pyshc condition which apparently makes me unstable for things like that.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

oh. and i have a criminal record so the other 2 are off the cards aswell lol

I have just the thing for you matey....

THE FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION.....they take anyone and all that lovely sunshine.:D

the thing is woodsie they give ya a psych check. they'll know more or less instantly i've got a drug history. they could also dig into my past a little and find out easy enough.

the french foriegn legion pay well. but theyre life sentence right?

the thing is woodsie they give ya a psych check. they'll know more or less instantly i've got a drug history. they could also dig into my past a little and find out easy enough.

the french foriegn legion pay well. but theyre life sentence right?

Foreign legion is 5 years minnimum without contact to family or friends based in marsey, France. Plus you have to learn French.feck thAt then lol

She is always complaining about that as well.:laugh:

Top Bottom