If you weren't scaffolding!!

woodsie

Reaction score
If you weren't a scaff or wanted a career change what would u do? Rock star for me unfortunately can't sing though. Lol

Watching the Olympic closing ceremony, not being able to sing does not seem to be a problem. :)

I can sing better than Liam with a peg on my nose n can always be seat for the right candidate.

Some might accuse me of low self esteem issues or just plain thick but I don't reckon I would or could change from scaffing.

Some might accuse me of low self esteem issues or just plain thick but I don't reckon I would or could change from scaffing.

That seems to be a common problem. Resort owner sounds good to me. Inheritance or lottery win seems the way forward.

They say that money cant buy happiness, all i ask is the chance to prove them wrong

if i had my time again still be scaffolding. wouldnt have gone in office though i'd stayed on tools. you guys dont know easy you got it

if i had my time again still be scaffolding. wouldnt have gone in office though i'd stayed on tools. you guys dont know easy you got it

Well that's the thing at the mo I'm running a business, doing all the paper work, pricing and on the tools. Still the more u put in the more u get out i suppose. Just think after 40 got to be something easier to do. B&Q here we come

Aye right, bit to go yet Flinty. Get rid of your day job and get admin to pay you per post and watch your count rise, that's what I did.:noworry:

Top Bottom