I apologise.

Im scheduled to go on there... my missus' caught me in a rather precarious situation with her chinchilla, almost had the peanut butter on my balls too.

She phoned Jeremy Kyle about it last week.

Recently ive been a tad aggressive to certain members on the Forum... it was maybe a touch over the top.
Its just lately theres been a couple of members whom id like to either beat to death or mildly slap them with a wet cod. :eek:
Maybe its the bunyans or severe piles, i dont know. :cheesy:

Anyway.
This is an online community and by myself and others throwing handbags about may be amusing to some, it generally spoils it for the rest.

Im a big enough boy admit i have been acting a prick and to say it.
Id like to apologise for my recent rants at Phil and Fred.

Sorry...

never back down jason your never get bail mate:blink:

While we're all in the spirit of forgiveness I'd like to apologise to all of you as I have been guilty of suggesting to the larger world forum that all scaffolders are toss.ers and I hate working with them.

If you can see your way to forgiving me I promise for the rest of today I will not abuse or slander any more of you.

While we're all in the spirit of forgiveness I'd like to apologise to all of you as I have been guilty of suggesting to the larger world forum that all scaffolders are toss.ers and I hate working with them.

If you can see your way to forgiving me I promise for the rest of today I will not abuse or slander any more of you.

Only pussys say sorry mate ;)

So be it. Balls to all of you...

Toss.ers:mad:

Ahhh that feels better - screw this being nice sh1t - just not me.

And Jason only w4ankers apologise :bigsmile:

dont know about designers having feelings
they certainly have a sick sense of humour going by some of the drawings ive been handed over the years.;)

frederik apologise for nothing
if you feel that strongly about me being a tw@t that you would drive 400miles to paint it on my garage door then good on you.
as you are now 400 miles away i will now be an internet toughguy and threaten to kick yer cuunt in;)

Reading comments like this, makes it all worth while....I think I will threaten ye all for the crack, I'm a bit more than 400 miles away... :evil:

Top Bottom