I apologise.

J

Jason-Gibbs

Recently ive been a tad aggressive to certain members on the Forum... it was maybe a touch over the top.
Its just lately theres been a couple of members whom id like to either beat to death or mildly slap them with a wet cod. :eek:
Maybe its the bunyans or severe piles, i dont know. :cheesy:

Anyway.
This is an online community and by myself and others throwing handbags about may be amusing to some, it generally spoils it for the rest.

Im a big enough boy admit i have been acting a prick and to say it.
Id like to apologise for my recent rants at Phil and Fred.

Sorry...

Recently ive been a tad aggressive to certain members on the Forum... it was maybe a touch over the top.
Its just lately theres been a couple of members whom id like to either beat to death or mildly slap them with a wet cod. :eek:

Anyway.
This is an online community and by myself and others throwing handbags about may be amusing to some, it generally spoils it for the rest.

Sorry...

No need to apologise Jason. This is exactly what the forum is here for in my opinion. Scaffolders tossing around different ideas and opinions with a bit of banter thrown in.We are not all going to agree all of the time.
Just the same when a few of us go on a job and you toss around ideas of what you are going to do or how, where to have the trailers etc. etc.Thats what sets us apart from brickies they just go to work and lay bricks we have to use our brains.
Keep up the good work!

Correction, they (bricklayers) go to work and moan about everything and lay bricks

Anyway.

Sorry...

Just as well :toung:

Stick 2ur guns j....sayin sorry admits u were wrong!! Lol wen u were rgt...start the tantrums and handbag throwing again lol

You should never backtrack in confrontation it shows weakness and invites the kill.

apologise for nothing feck me if you cant be tough at the computer to complete strangers who can you be tough with.
get it on again lads come on its boring without it;)

frederik apologise for nothing
if you feel that strongly about me being a tw@t that you would drive 400miles to paint it on my garage door then good on you.
as you are now 400 miles away i will now be an internet toughguy and threaten to kick yer cuunt in;)

You wouldnt do that to a blues bruvver Happy:cool::cool:

Stix n stones will break my bones,but words are so fukin infuriating.:mad:

its on the net nothing will ever come of it but at least my pride will be intacked

i wouldnt actually do it fred especially to a blues brother;)

frederik apologise for nothing
if you feel that strongly about me being a tw@t that you would drive 400miles to paint it on my garage door then good on you.
As you are now 400 miles away i will now be an internet toughguy and threaten to kick yer cuunt in;)

he paid a fela called banksy to do it marra

yer fecking kidding the wife has been out all day with bleach getting rid of it.
it gave me some peace and quiet watched the news without the usual disturbance.;)

You watch Jason will be slugging it out with someone else soon lol! I hope its not me as it states on my CV
Prone to tears.

Last edited:
Next time Jason phone Jeremy Kyle you could make a few extra quid

Top Bottom